So what's SideShow doing for The Force Unleashed II?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully they will finally make a 1/6 figure of him. preferably with his traditional gear.

Demon.jpg

Remy is that the one that looks like the Prison Break character?

I'd love for HT to make one that looks just like the actor.

Wasn't he somewhat force inhibited in using the Force by the prosthetic appendages?

Only a little - since he had robotic arms he couldn't shoot force lightning from his fingertips... I don't know if he was physically incapable, or he just couldn't do it cuz it would kinda fry the electronics in his arms... but yeah, no force lightning for him.

I'd really like a special TFU end-of-game version of Vader, when he's all battle-damaged... that would be awesome...

Starkiller would be good too, I like his original attire.

Last edited:
Anzik, sorta. They do have one that's officially based off the prison break character. They released this before that one and there's some similarities to the prison break character so some people sorta referred to it as the prison break truetype. It doesnt look exactly like the guy in prison break in my opinion though.

I'm not buying any of that crap about the prosthetics affecting the ability to use the Force. I think he was capable of much more. Hell, he Force choked a guy on another Star Destroyer.

I'm not buying any of that crap about the prosthetics affecting the ability to use the Force. I think he was capable of much more. Hell, he Force choked a guy on another Star Destroyer.

He can still do all that, but it stops him from doing Force Lightning...:emperor:emperor:emperor

Yup, force lightning would probably short him out if it came from inside him!

his arms and legs would go slack or freeze up, and he'd probably just fall over and choke to death when his respirator stops working... :doh :lol

Lopie, that's a great custom, I remember I photoshopped his saber and put him in a TFU screenshot a while back... And I still don't know how you keep stabbing your figures like that! Is there some sort of hole you drill in them or what? I'm very curious to know!

Back