So... what else do we need from ANH?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tarkin, but only because it would be a great figure to customize into other characters Cushing portrayed.

Uncle Owen & Aunt Beru two pack - quad pack with burnt to a crisp chicken wing cat food versions as the exclusives! Joking of course...

who else is left? vader, droids and chewy. same old song. :emperor

Dunno if anyone already said this but I certainly like to have a diorama of Vader and Obiwan fight in the hangar.

Or

Han and Chewie dramatic pose side of the Falcon.

dont know if anyone's said this but wouldnt it be cool if sideshow did a 1/6 vader? i wonder why they dont have one yet?:dunno

I heard it was lack of interest. Who the hell wants a figure of an asthmatic cyborg with a leather fetish?

That reminds me of a great story.

When my son was about four I heard him talking in his room so I peaked in. There he was in bed, laying on his side with one arm propping up his head talking to his Hasbro Princess Leia doll who was sharing his pillow.
"Who are you talking"? to I asked
"Daddy, I don't need you in here right now".

That reminds me of a great story.

When my son was about four I heard him talking in his room so I peaked in. There he was in bed, laying on his side with one arm propping up his head talking to his Hasbro Princess Leia doll who was sharing his pillow.
"Who are you talking"? to I asked
"Daddy, I don't need you in here right now".

:lol That's a great story. I'll be repeating that one.
Now if that same thing happens in ten years it's gonna be a little creepy.:D

It was also pretty funny when we were down in Disney/MGM in the SW section and me and my son were in one photo op and my wife and daughter were at the Princess Leia photo op.
My wife told me that she said to Leia "My son sleeps with you every night." and she looked at me really strange. I guess I should have told her he was only five."

I got my 3 year old nephew the Hasbro collector's edition Leia for Christmas. A couple of weeks later, I asked him if he liked her. He said, "I kiss her." :monkey4

The kid has had a thing for her since he saw the movie. He'll tell you he loves her if you ask. Blushes and everything. I hope I haven't damaged him.

And per the Padme vs. Leia thread, his vote is solid for the Princess.

There are a ton of more characters from ANH that I want:

Tarkin
Vader
Stormtrooper
Chewbacca
R2-D2
C-3PO
Greedo
Luke X-Wing
Wedge X-Wing
Luke and Han Stormtrooper
Leia Ceremonial (they will need a new female body before they release this one)
Tusken Raider
Jawas

and some that now one as mentioned

Sandtrooper Squad Leader
Sandtrooper Seargant
Sandtrooper Corporal
and a Dewback to go along with them.

Back