So what did ya get for Christmas??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tradition in Spain is that you don't get your presents until January the 6th. It's torture, I know, but it's the way it is here, and I love it. As far as I know I'm getting Sideshow Cordelia, an iPod, a Nintendo Wii, a bunch of Buffy and Lost 6,7 inch figures, and some boxsets of my favourite series (Alias, Six Feet Under and Twin Peaks)

All I got was money and gift cards....nothing to open though, so I was a bit disappointed. I thought some of my family members including the wife would put more thought in a gift rather than a gift cards and cash. Especially, after they asked for a list of items I'd want for Christmas...I was surprised to see nothing off the list...

cap vs skull ex,dr doom pf ex,iron man ex,and classic spidey pf which is still stuck in uk customs.

and who was so generous to buy me these wonderful gifts.

me...thats who.:monkey1 :monkey2

the Doctor said:
cap vs skull ex,dr doom pf ex,iron man ex,and classic spidey pf which is still stuck in uk customs.

and who was so generous to buy me these wonderful gifts.

me...thats who.:monkey1 :monkey2

:lol but what great gifts they are my friend. :D ..you cannot go wrong with the Doom Excl.

I've arranged with my wife to buy the gifts she'll be giving to me, which I order online and give to her to wrap up. But she usually breaks tradition and this year got me a wallet, key chain and cologne set, in addition to these 1/6th goodies that arrived before Christmas:

Douglas Kay DX06 Dragon figure exclusive:
D5092.jpg

The Avengers in Colour from Product Enterprises:
avengers-colour.jpg

First Blood Rambo:
6323.jpg

I got to spend time with my family in KY...

...and I got a Gateway Media Center PC (Vista ready!) with Flat Panel monitor and Canon Photo printer from my brother, a lot of small collectible type things from my Mom and sister, and a cast-signed placard from "The Lion King" Broadway show to go with my other three cast-signed show placards from "Phantom of the Opera", "Jekyll and Hyde", and "Beauty and the Beast"! Of course, got the requisite clothing and a few DVD's as well! It was a very nice Christmas, and I could really use the computer! I primarily use a 1.13GHz laptop at home, and it is really starting to bog down, especially on important Newsletter nights! :D

Back