so, what characters we dont need from SW?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figures not to be made....Jar-Jar, TC-14, Shmi, Sio Bibble, Naboo Pilots, Watto, young Owen & Beru, Lucas's kids, Ep I Yoda, Neimoidian guards, Willrow Hood, Jan Dodonna, Ewok village Leia, Imperial Scanning Trooper, Po Nudo, Lando in smuggler gear, Darktrooper, Spacetrooper........etc.
A lot of what is great for the 3 3/4" line is just too much for this scale & price.
Some of the Hasbro 12" still work fairly well and only need some paint to make them better.

I'd take those in bold. In fact, I really hope to get a Shmi and Anakin two pack.

YOU MUST BE JOKING.

Totally agree. The female Jedi have THE most interesting outfits of all the Jedi... since they ALL break the Jedi code some way. :lol Look at Secura and her bare midriff. So much for the Jedi being a monastic type order :lol

Figures not to be made....Jar-Jar, TC-14, Shmi, Sio Bibble, Naboo Pilots, Watto, young Owen & Beru, Lucas's kids, Ep I Yoda, Neimoidian guards, Willrow Hood, Jan Dodonna, Ewok village Leia, Imperial Scanning Trooper, Po Nudo, Lando in smuggler gear, Darktrooper, Spacetrooper........etc.
A lot of what is great for the 3 3/4" line is just too much for this scale & price.
Some of the Hasbro 12" still work fairly well and only need some paint to make them better.

I think I pretty much agree with all those... except maybe Lando, as long as we get one Lando thats good enough.

I think I pretty much agree with all those... except maybe Lando, as long as we get one Lando thats good enough.

That Lando was only noted for the outfit he had on for 4 seconds of screentime. Everything I listed would have some people interested, but each of them would struggle to sell hundreds rather than the more major characters that struggle to sell 3000-5000 now.

We don't need a thousand variations of clone troopers.

We don't need a thousand variations of clone troopers.

You're a brave man Amir. I'm sure there are many staring daggers at your post right about now.

Kind of ironic that people don't want five Lukes but will buy twenty clones that are all identical except for the paint on the armor.

You're a brave man Amir. I'm sure there are many staring daggers at your post right about now.

Kind of ironic that people don't want five Lukes but will buy twenty clones that are all identical except for the paint on the armor.

because troopers are cooler than Luke. Luke is a whinning farm boy. The troopers, though cant shot anything, still looked better than a half ass jedi.

Funny I thought Star Wars was about the Jedi, Luke, etc...and the not the about Clone Troopers and Stormies.:)

because troopers are cooler than Luke. Luke is a whinning farm boy. The troopers, though cant shot anything, still looked better than a half ass jedi.
Actually, the clones are pretty good shots and took out Jedi. It's the OT Stormtroopers that couldn't hit a barn with an elephant and got punked by little teddy bears.

As for the topic of this thread... there are many, many, MANY characters that I would not spend $60-70 on for a 1:6 figure. And I'd have to say something like Willrow Hood tops that list. :sleep Thankfully, I don't think there's a hoth snowball's chance in Mustafar we'll ever see figures like that.

But clones and other troops will be coming.

Back