so, what characters we dont need from SW?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minivader

Super Freak
Reaction score
obviously this is a spin thread from the "what other characters we need from ANH"

my un-wanted list:

another luke. (seriously, I know he's the main character in SW, but I am so done with him)

luke's uncle and aunt

rebel generals.

any BG characters.

I don't think we need the force in an empty box. EVEN THOUGH, that would funny just to have for an April fool's joke. Just have the force all decorated on an empty box :rotfl:rotfl

I think you will be hard pressed to find a character no one wants.

On the contrary, me personally don't want a crap load of characters. To me, pretty much if you weren't a jedi/sith/famous rebel I really don't want you. That includes all the imperial and rebel no-name guys, different troopers, etc.

Armored Vader. Does anyone REALLY want this guy?

Seriously!! At this point, I don't want one anymore! :monkey3

When this figure does come out, it will be SO scrutinized that Sideshow will personally come to everyones house,ring the doorbell and punch us all in the gut, ala Jay and Silent Bob!

You don't want Rebel Generals?!? They're a hundred times cooler than those dang imperials everybody wants, those mindless militaristic minions!

Ewoks- Yes
Jar-jar- No

I'm not really into the EU stuff so a lot of that doesn't hold any interest for me, and a number of the PT characters are a bit lame IMO and don't have enough of a nostalgia factor to want them.

I think for any OT character that Sideshow would logically make (ie, not super background/random) I'd probably buy. Or at least respect it being made.

I used to think highly of you pix...used to.

Character aside, Jar Jar had one of the coolest character designs. Besides that, he was the guy responsible for creating the Army of the Republic. You have to have a figure of him. :D

He just sucks soooo hard though, I couldn't look at him on a shelf and enjoy him. Let alone feel okay about spending $$$ on his dumbass :lol

I'm running out of room as it is, so ANY future SS SW release is going to be looked at as 'Do I really want/need this guy?'
I agree with a lot of the above posts-- no Jar-Jar, no more Lukes, no goofy background characters or Cantina aliens... give me armored Vader, everyone else is negotiable...

You don't want Rebel Generals?!? They're a hundred times cooler than those dang imperials everybody wants, those mindless militaristic minions!

Yes!!! I thought I was the only one. You're serious, right? (But I wouldn't want rebels either.)

I know that there's no character that no one wants, but if they're only doing 10-12 figures a year, that's almost 10 years to cover 100 characters. Normally it would be a feat to cover that much ground in one license, but this is Star Wars, and I think even at 100, there'll still be a lot unmade that should be.

I know I won't be buying them all, so I'm not really opposed to any character getting a figure, but if they start messing around in the fringe, I would hope that they keep edition sizes low, and make them supplements to the annual 10-12.

Ones who I wouldn't go for are mostly military, but I'd pass on any cantina aliens, Jabba's courtiers, Coruscant night club patrons, senators, ewoks, irrelevant droids, and any more EU that aren't Dark Horse Clone Wars jedi.

Back