So We all assume Sideshow is finishing the Friday13th line right?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to see any new version of Jason, as it was the line that started me in all of this SSC madness. Roy as "Jason" from five is fine... Always kinda liked that goofy blue marked mask. Would also really like 8, and no I do not think he is the same as part VII.... The face sculpt is way different.. especially the melted version... And he had this whole gooey thing going that was pretty gross. As for the young Jason... that would be an awesome way to round out the line.

dickwieand.jpg

Give me a Roy Jason!

Do you know Part 5 is actually my Second favoruite Friday.

III, then V, then II are my top three so as you can see I REALLY need a Roy!

Come on sideshow, show us the Roy Love!

I think that the exclusive should be Roy's Wallet!

I think the biggest question with Roy would be how would they do his face? Would he look like Jason, or will it look similar to the pic above?

Roy is Jason in the movie, so I would want Roys face.

I would also buy another Freddy if he comes with a real knitted sweater.

I'd want Roy's face too, kind of like he is above with the face mask ripped showing his face.

Obviously, the hockey mask could cover anything they did with the face.

That'd be pretty sweet. I would love to see Roy, and pt. 8. Manhattan may not have been the best of the series, but it was a good look for Jason, and a great performance by Kane. You can keep your uber-Jason. Bleh.

Customikey said:
That'd be pretty sweet. I would love to see Roy, and pt. 8. Manhattan may not have been the best of the series, but it was a good look for Jason, and a great performance by Kane. You can keep your uber-Jason. Bleh.

You see, Mikey... we are very similiar dude... This is why you are cool in my book.

Uber-Jason was not that great. The best thing he had going was Hodder behind the mask. But the metal and the costume...bleh... It was uber-lame :D

One of the worst Jason movies ever made IMO... Just God aweful in every way.

I do hope that we get the remaining Jason figures, but SS could do well to space them out with some other figures in between. Freddy is certainly worth a revisit as well. I am sure to those not as familiar with Friday the 13th that it looks like we all have six figures of the same guy, but Freddy makeup had some subtle differences between films, given different effects houses handled some of the prosthetics. I think Kevin Yagher's Freddy from Nightmare 3 would be a nice version too.

If we get space leprechaun, he needs to be a two pack with either pimp leprechaun or space critters...:D

Another cool modern horror figure would be Robert Englund as The Phantom of the Opera....

But NOT before we get a Claude Rains or a Herbert Lom Phantom!!!!
Do you hear me Sideshow?:D

Didn't they "bling" out the leprechaun for his appearance "in the hood"? or at least pimp him out a little? I remember him in a spiffy black number instead of the usual green. Or am I high and just wishing this had happened!

I cant wait for a roy

and as for Freddy looking the same
thats crap
he looked diff in every movie only true Nightmare fans know whats up

that would be like telling Star Wars Fans that Vader looked the same in E 4-6

Well Freddys look wouldnt be different enough for multiple figures like Jason. Jason's differences were obvious to even a casual watcher.

EVILFACE said:
Well Freddys look wouldnt be different enough for multiple figures like Jason. Jason's differences were obvious to even a casual watcher.

I'd have to disagree there. Until Sideshow made the figures, I never really noticed anything. Wait. Maybe I shouldn't admit this.

Anyway, I think Sideshow did a good job representing a generalized Freddy. The original fig looks just like Fred, just not from a specific movie. I suppose he'd be from about the middle of the series?

Honestly, after a pt. 8, I think I'd be more pleased to see the main protagonists from each film make a plastic appearance.

I FINALLY grabbed a pt. 7 off of ebay to go with the ex. tree trimmer accessory that was given to me by one of our own. You're my hero, and not just for that. :bow

He's....beautiful. :monkey2

They still can do one from Jason takes Manhattan with the exclusive as hiom wearing a I LOVE NY shirt that would be cool. But They will do another for the new movie.

Whatever new ones they make I will buy them I ahve all of them so far Can'y stop now

PS I will trade the Exclusive Freddy From freddy Vs Jason wearing the Camp counsler Shirt(NIB) for Jason with the Teddy bear

I still say that SSC will complete the Jason line.

It was one of the earlier 'mission statements' and I can't see them letting us down.

You're not going to let us down are you Sideshow?

Sideshow?

E6L7 said:
They still can do one from Jason takes Manhattan with the exclusive as hiom wearing a I LOVE NY shirt that would be cool.

If they ever do that, I would have to buy the ex & the reg. edition...:google

Back