So Susan is gone...who is replacing her?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed they have not changed the thank you video after ordering. She is still in it.

Wow, where have I been? I'm on this forum pretty much everyday and I had no idea that Susan was gone. That's really too bad. Enjoyed her energy and personality on the Live streams and at Cons. Got to talk with her a few times and she was always very nice. Makes me want to order from SSC a lot less now. Wishing her the best.

Susan will be at SDCC with Zachary, in spite of an anonymous warning that they will be arrested on arrival!

Yes, things have taken yet another very weird turn over at One Sixth Republic.

Zachary Venable

Rising Star · 16 mins

In an attempt to shed light on a situation that has been going on since March, here is a screenshot of a conversation that i am CURRENTLY in the middle of. This is one of many threats and other rubbish that both I and my partner receive almost daily.

It’s been said that OSS CEO/Founder Super Collector Jon Deak fabricated a bunch of outlandish lies and bought them to Sideshow Collectibles, in which Sideshow immediately believed them and treated their former employee poorly based on Jon’s accusations.

However, Jon dismissed this as Rumor and Sideshow acted like Susan never existed.

Let me know what you guys, who is harassing us, Jon Deak or Sideshow Collectibles?

I love toys and talking about them with people makes me happy and I don’t want to lose that.

But as long as stuff like this goes on, the environment won’t be safe for anyone.

zv 1.jpg

zv 2.jpg

zv 3.jpg

zv 4.jpg

zv 5.jpg

zv 6.jpg

I suspect he is just trying to out Deak (or one if his lackeys) for playing bs mind games again. Can't blame him for being paranoid, either, that text 'warning' about being arrested on sight positively reeks of Deak...

That said, jumping at every shadow rarely makes you look very good in the long run, even if you are right, so...

Back