so now my step mom has passed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spiderrogue

Super Freak
Reaction score
woke up to a call from my step sister telling me that my step mom had just passed away earlier today...sigh...
what a way to end the week i guess...
at least she is in peace now and can "be with" my dad again....:monkey2

Last edited:
Re: wellll..crap..now my step mom has passed

Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. My condoleonces. :(

Sorry to hear. Can you tell us a little about the lady? Would love some insight into her life. I only ask because I care.

*sending hugs out to your family*

Here is hoping 2014 is kinder to a lot of us.

My deepest condolences.
Many prayers for you and your family during this time.
May your step mom now rest in peace. :pray:

Sad to hear....my condolences, you have an angel to look out for your family :(

I'm sorry for your loss spiderrogue :(

Take care of yourself and your family. :1-1:
x :peace

Sorry to hear that...my condolences to you and your family.

thank you to everyone who has replied here and through PMs..appreciate all of the kind words...

so i found out(finally) what was wrong..apparently, she just had gotten really bad sick...fluid in places it shouldn't be...couldn't breath on her own...stuff like that..my brother said that he thought that she was just done....

but on the good news side..my step bro(her son ) was there when she passed..so she was there with someone of her family at least...so that's kind of nice i guess...

Last edited:
she was the one that got me all the cool star wars figures and then gi joe when they came out in the 80's...almost had an entire run up until '91 or so because of her..truly a great woman and mom..will be missed greatly....

Last edited:
I am so very sorry.... As you will see I have lost my dear husband recently too and losing a loved one is painful. There is light at the end of the dark tunnel that is ahead of you. You will get to grips with your loss and carry on..... It is hard but you are in my thoughts.....

Back