So... Next PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iansilv

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Any thoughts on what the next PF might be? I am actually sad that Jabba was not made as a 1/4 PF, as I am leaning away fro collecting the 12." I just love the amazingly detailed grand scale of the 1/4 PFs. Maybe...

:emperor

or

:chew

or

:maul ?

If it is in fact Darth Maul then I am very pleased. :maul

Gru-any idea as far as the next LOTR PF though? I'd love to see either Aragorn in his strider garb, GTG, Theoden, Boromir, Saruman, Prologue elven warrior, uruk-hai swordsman(or pikemen), legolas, gimili, wiki in trueform, ringwraith, generic mordor orc #1, generic mordor orc #2, generic mor...ok, you get the picture. :lol :D

Oh wait, this is a SW thread. :chase

It's time for a prequel character. Either Maul or ROTS Obi-Wan. Grievous is looking lonely.

I'm still hoping for ROTS Anakin and Obi Wan to mirror my Old Ben and Vader PF's.

Some form of Padme / Amidala as well.

I would guess either one of the Droids(or both together) or Chewie...but I would love a SS Jedi Luke PF! But that's probably not going to happen due the fact that we are getting a Luke/Yoda PF soon enough. But eventually I would like to see a Jedi Luke PF, and I don't think I am the only one :).

If any prequels characters I'd say Maul, but personally I'd only get OT PF's. only personal preference though:eek:

SwoopingCloakofSureness said:
If it is in fact Darth Maul then I am very pleased. :maul

Gru-any idea as far as the next LOTR PF though? I'd love to see either Aragorn in his strider garb, GTG, Theoden, Boromir, Saruman, Prologue elven warrior, uruk-hai swordsman(or pikemen), legolas, gimili, wiki in trueform, ringwraith, generic mordor orc #1, generic mordor orc #2, generic mor...ok, you get the picture. :lol :D

Oh wait, this is a SW thread. :chase

i/4 scale cave troll..:monkey5 ..my fav ssw statue ever..i can never have to many cave trolls...they wont do it though...but id pay big bucks for one:cool:

i reckon they'll make chewie next.they've had enough time to work out if they can use real hair or not and it would boost the popularity of han solo
if it came with the same style base.if they made chewie price of han on secondary market would go up bolstering falling price of most pf's.
after all why buy exclusive boba say from sideshow and see them on ebay
for give away prices as has happened on so many sw pf's.

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

Amir said:
I would guess either one of the Droids(or both together) or Chewie...but I would love a SS Jedi Luke PF! But that's probably not going to happen due the fact that we are getting a Luke/Yoda PF soon enough. But eventually I would like to see a Jedi Luke PF, and I don't think I am the only one :).

sorry pal, no more Luke's ( we already have 3 lukes, enough is enough) :emperor

gambit said:
sorry pal, no more Luke's ( we already have 3 lukes, enough is enough) :emperor

We do?

ANH Luke, ESB Luke, and ........................

This is about PF's not 12"

I'd love a Jedi Luke and it will be done, I just hope it's a ways off.

Most wanted- Droids 2-pack

Least wanted - Maul (he's in every other format so far, we need a break from him)

Most likely- some version of Palps

Back