So Like Many People Here Had expect THis Is WOLF CLEAR KIT VERSION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkfaerytales

Super Freak
Reaction score
yeah guys , like many many many people had foresee and repeat 'til death HT had just annouce WOLF CLEANER KIT VERSION

https://www.hottoys.com.hk/product.php?cat=59&pid=364 take a look

yes, cannot there's a battle damaged version like some had stated , but there's actually a cleaner kit version ( with all that the regular wolfie do not had come )

HT big s** of B***C:devil

i don't know if i get one for now, but i have to admit that all the new stuff is too tempting ( they had put the syringe and corpses :slap ), let's see how looks ole wolfie with is mandibles spreading

also seems that this will come out soon, as stated second quarter

P.S. this is a cool figure but i had prefer that celtic looking guy with bone in the mask that were killed at the opening...

damn i've search before start this thread but i just had not see...sorry, also for the title mistake , i had write too fast for the hurry

He looks pretty cool but hes just like the first one with a few gimmick accessories. dont think ill get this one

Re: What Wolf Predator is this? Another Version?

I really want that Cleaner Case. I hope it can attatch to the first one I have coming Monday. Damn you to Hell Hot Toys!!! Maybe that is why they call themselves Hot (Hell) Toys! :D

cleaner kit wolf on.........

i was just looking trough ebay and they already have the cleaner kit wolf for sale (pre-ordered of course).does anybody know when will and if SSC will have it for pre-order?

Re: cleaner kit wolf on.........

Abc express say they will have theres by june at the earliest.
Not sure about anywhere else.

im gonna order it from DSC or razorsedge. they always take care of me so i'd rather wait a couple of weeks and give them my business. or maybe sideshow will list it on their site and i can get the points from them.

isn't there like 5 other threads about this new Wolf predator fig? :lol

I think I'll just see if anyone one here, or anyone on eBay will be selling the cleaner kit.

I know I can count on someone here casting the BD Wolf helm too, so I'll buy that too.

Back