So I guess this means no Sidious/Palpatine announcement.......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brent72

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was actually looking forward to SS announcing Sidious/Palpatine as one of the new 12" figs, but it looks like that isn't going to happen. The stuff they did announce looks great, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little disappointed that we're not getting :emperor anytime soon.

Unfortunately, it looks like you are right. I can't say I'm disappointed though. The Jabba set looks incredible. Can't wait to order it tomorrow.

I'm pretty dissapointed also, but it'll come around eventually...:monkey2 I was really hoping for a SDCC annoucement (what a let down), but the other announcements seems to compensate, and I gotta say I really like the Jabba and Bib Fortuna figures (but remember SS, Palpatine is important to).

Jabba set is impressive, but not for me. I'd rather have Sidious.:emperor

Darth Rage said:
Jabba set is impressive, but not for me. I'd rather have Sidious.:emperor
Same goes for me, I'd definitley prefer Palpatine/Sidious over Jabba. While I do like Jabba and SS new figure, I think Palpatine is way cooler than Jabba. On the bright side, Jedi Luke has three new figures to hang with (Jabba, Leia, and Bib Fortuna, four if you count Salicious Crumb).

im very upset..was hoping for a Palpatine. im not interested in anything except for the Yoda bust, but if i jump on that i might as well get a Maul bust too.

Brent72 said:
I was actually looking forward to SS announcing Sidious/Palpatine as one of the new 12" figs, but it looks like that isn't going to happen. The stuff they did announce looks great, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little disappointed that we're not getting :emperor anytime soon.

Well, here's the bright side: When they do make the Emperor, it's that much more likely they'll sell his throne as well, now that they've created the category.

i have a feeling he'll be the next one announced either way. kind of like Fett, we all know he's coming... sideshow is just building the suspense by making us wait longer. (its almost like they know i will cancel my luke/yoda PF when palpatine comes so they are gonna wait until after he's shipped.):emperor

Sidious/Palpatine's no-show is indeed a disappointment. The "Jabba throne" set, while cool, does not contain "Must-Haves" for me, personally. And no 12" Star Wars collection will be complete until a faux-fur Chewbacca is released!! :cool:

bluesparrow said:
Well, here's the bright side: When they do make the Emperor, it's that much more likely they'll sell his throne as well, now that they've created the category.
Exactly.... Who wouldn't rather have an emperor come first with his Throne Room?!!? (besides the people who want him in PF....) :cool:

pixletwin said:
Exactly.... Who wouldn't rather have an emperor come first with his Throne Room?!!? (besides the people who want him in PF....) :cool:

as long as they have imperial guards to complement the emperor and throne. then they need a vader so we can have my favorite ROTJ scene with clashing sabers in front of palpatine.

...I do hope you guys are kidding.... Getting a 12" Jabba lair set is übercool! If they can produce this, think of the other things we might yet see in this line! We all know Palpy will come sooner or later anyway. Would you have said the same about a 12" Jabba? I think not! :monkey4

I thought I heard that they were going to announce 2 PF's at SDCC? Or was I wrong.

KitFisto said:
I thought I heard that they were going to announce 2 PF's at SDCC? Or was I wrong.

Considering I don't see any, I guess you were wrong.:eek:

Back