So I guess its Faith

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we should go with either the Welcome Back Faith scene Faith, or possibly Enemies. I would say Enemies would have the easiest hair sculpt, but I prefer the Welcome Back version.

So now that the summer is coming to an end, how about looking into a sculptor? I'd like to get some progres on a Faith sculpt, so I think we should all agree on a pic that we want her based on and then we'll go to it.

To be honest I dont care which episode my faith is from so I will leave that up to everyone else. She was not in the show that much and when she was she always looked similar, that is why I dont mind.

HL2

Last edited:
I agree, she basically looked the same in every episode, so pretty much any good screen shots of her will work. For a sculptor's reference, we should have several profile pics as well. Can anyone get some left side, right side, and three quarter views of her? :confused: :peace

Fantastic! Great job getting those together, some nice profiles and three quarter views as well as the front views.

So.... anybody got a preference on whom we approach to actually get this thing kicked-started? I'm for asking Chris Howes or Josh (DarkArtist81) or Shawn (SovereignStudio). Or did we decide on Trevor or Spenser? Both are good choices. There's a lot of talent on this board. Do we put it to another vote?

Thoughts? Other suggestions?

Fantastic! Great job getting those together, some nice profiles and three quarter views as well as the front views.

So.... anybody got a preference on whom we approach to actually get this thing kicked-started? I'm for asking Chris Howes or Josh (DarkArtist81) or Shawn (SovereignStudio). Or did we decide on Trevor or Spenser? Both are good choices. There's a lot of talent on this board. Do we put it to another vote?

Thoughts? Other suggestions?

From those choices I would hope for Josh, but I think he's already more than booked. Worst case scenario: ask him, if we waited this long what's a bit more?

Should we start a thread to vote or should we see if any are ypu for it yet?

HL2

I am with Ironman1188, I like Josh as a potential sculptor and agree that it might take him a while, but we've waited, what, years at this point? :lol

Majority rules, so I guess everyone could post their vote for sculptor in this thread, that works for me. I don't think there are a huge number of us looking to be included in this commission.

Oh, and HL2 Master, what is, uh, "ypu"? My brain can't seem to untangle that for the word you were going for...

I want a Premium Format Faith, but it would have to be a dead on likeness of eliza. The 12 inch was just atrocious! I did buy it originally but got rid of it as i couldnt stand to look at it.
PF gives the artist more room to get the sculpt looking great! And a switch out hand with Faiths dagger would be a top exclusive!
Unfortunately i think SS has kind of stopped with the Buffy stuff.....

I want a Premium Format Faith, but it would have to be a dead on likeness of eliza. The 12 inch was just atrocious! I did buy it originally but got rid of it as i couldnt stand to look at it.
PF gives the artist more room to get the sculpt looking great! And a switch out hand with Faiths dagger would be a top exclusive!
Unfortunately i think SS has kind of stopped with the Buffy stuff.....

I think the chance of a Premium Format Faith are as good as us getting a buffy movie...but it could happen:rolleyes:

I want a Premium Format Faith, but it would have to be a dead on likeness of eliza.

SS needs to do this Eliza as a PF...

eliza-dushku.jpg

:monkey5 :naughty :D

I definitely want a PF Faith. Just not that one. :)

I would like to see one of her, either from Angel or Buffy.

Back