So I finally finished one figure, and I'm previewing one that I'm not 100% finished w

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Drizzle

Super Freak
Reaction score
I really wanted to show this in the Marvel section, but I couldn't decide if it was appropriate.
So I finally finished one figure, and I'm previewing one that I'm not 100% finished with...

fury5.jpg

Nick Fury is obviously rebuilt and repainted from an "Octopus" Spirit villain head.

fury4.jpg

His garb is not exactly as it is from Iron Man, but this is my take on a "covert action" look. I may hunt down a trenchcoat for him eventually.

fury2.jpg

I'm very pleased with how he came out!

My take on Tony Stark is a little different than most I have seen. I liked the "Tony at home working on his tech" look rather than the dress suit look.

stark3.jpg

I have him working on his armor in the leisure of his workshop.

stark1.jpg

I still need to put a light in his chest, and would love to give him some random tech. If anyone has a broken Mk 2 or Mk 3 Iron Man that they would sell parts from, let me know. Thanks for looking!
JB (Drizz)

Badass. Both Tony and Nick. Love Tony's basement.

I wanted to make a basement/garage diorama for Tony but I wanted a 1/6 robot assembly arm first. That'd be really cool.

Superior repaint job on SLJ sculpt D. I'd like to see you rig a chest piece to the Stark figure to give that 100% authentic look

Good stuff Drizzle. I like it. I like it alot. Nice use of the 1/6th tool box too. Well done.

Superior repaint job on SLJ sculpt D. I'd like to see you rig a chest piece to the Stark figure to give that 100% authentic look

I really, really want to! I just have to find a reasonable price "junker" Iron Man I can butcher. I'd love to have the lit armor arm, and the wires going to his chest.

Good stuff Drizzle. I like it. I like it alot. Nice use of the 1/6th tool box too. Well done.

Thanks! The minute I saw that tool box, I had two ideas for it: The pencil goes to the Joker, the rest to Tony Stark. I even added a proper sized bar code to make the box look more "actually purchased". That toolbox is one of the best 1:6 accessories ever made.

Back