So guys did you like the crimson peak movie?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EllissonWatson

Freakalicious
Reaction score
here is the small story about this movie hope you like it. please share your reviews too about this movie here.

Crimson Peak directed by Guillermo Del Toro staring actress Mia Wasikowska as Edith Cushing an author by profession who falls in love with as man named Sir Thomas Sharpe and soon they get married. Happy with her life and not wanting anything more she is suddenly told of them shifting to another mansion. Nothing odd in this she goes happily but, on arrival to the mansion she finds it is old and almost looks haunted. Trying to scoff all this as a myth of her thoughts she soon encounters many terrifying incidents. And, along the way also realizes her husband and her husband’s sister are not what they seem. It is then that she realizes even ghosts can be of flesh and blood. How will Edith come to face this fact and how will Thomas’s sister save the dark secrets of her family that this mansion is holding.

So was it worth watching? Looked interesting, can't recall what it's rated....R I'd hope. Nice breakdown of the story but is a good movie in your opinion?

I'll see this eventually, but I don't feel compelled to go anytime soon. Most likely when it hits blu ray.

It was a gothic romance with supernatural/suspense elements. I enjoyed it and found it to be very entertaining.

I did not see it...yet but I did get two of the limited edition pint glasses the Drafthouse did for it.

So was it worth watching? Looked interesting, can't recall what it's rated....R I'd hope. Nice breakdown of the story but is a good movie in your opinion?

yeah i've watched it and that's why i posted about this movie in this forum... so you didn't like the movie?

Beautiful atmosphere. Some great visuals. The gore when it was there was pretty goddamn nasty. Won't keep you awake at night. I loved it.

Saw this yesterday and wasted my money completely. It was so freaking slow moving that I almost fell asleep many times. The last 15 mins was ok. Also very confusing movie had no idea what was going on. I should have watched goose bumps instead.

BEAUTIFUL movie, Good acting for the most part, nice story but not a scary movie as it was marketed as.

Back