So ebay is going to be my undoing...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer color but like both. Have all color except for SSE Dracula bust and PF, SSE Nosferatu Bust.

Awesome. I think I will start with the SSE and see where it goes. It will be a long collecting process though as I have lots of other things I am collecting but I am pretty excited.

Pics? Where's the pics?

Did you get the PF or dio. SSE or Colour?

Sorry, no pics yet... :eek:

I got the 12" color version. I don't really like PF's, way too large and I do like posing my figs, even when you can't really pose them very well because of their rubber suits! :lol

I just picked up The Creature From The Black Lagoon MISP from Ebay #390071863939. Great price ($19.99). I'm pretty sure these were more than that when they first came out. I couldn't be happier with this figure. By far the best 1/6 Creature ever made and the best Ebay buy that I've ever found.
My head almost exploded when it arrived today. I thought it was some kind of scam.

It's not a scam. It was delivered today. I was just as surprised as you. I guess that they didn't know it's value. I'm just glad to have it in my collection.
Thanks for the welcome aboard.

Last edited:
the auction has no end date, 3 views total, and doesn't show up under completed listings... something's funny...

I just ran the number on Ebay and it's there so I'm not sure why you can't see it. I'm not fooling around. I know people play games on the net but this is no game. Just a lucky find. It's not like I'm trying to resell it because I'm not.
Put the number in the regular search box. No advanced search. 3 views is correct though.

I just picked up The Creature From The Black Lagoon MISP from Ebay #390071863939. Great price ($19.99). I'm pretty sure these were more than that when they first came out. I couldn't be happier with this figure. By far the best 1/6 Creature ever made and the best Ebay buy that I've ever found.
My head almost exploded when it arrived today. I thought it was some kind of scam.

That'd be uber cheap. I got one recently that was new in box for $50 BIN and currently flipping but never seen one cheaper than that.

Back