So because of the 1/6th Tumbler who thinks a 1/6th APC might work?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I don't think they'd ever go there, just pointing out that, if they did, it would probably be less costly than an APC (which I also see zero chance of).

The most ridiculous 1:6 thing I can think of that I can't totally discount as remotely possible would be a 1:6 Rancor of some sort. It would be crazy huge, but it's Star Wars, the be-all, end-all license for over-the-top collectibles.

It would be easy to do from a sculpting perspective, as it looked like a toy in the movie too.

ok...but GOD how they've build the entire TDK line in such quick time...

i wish they should do as fast for the predator 1 line:rolleyes:

Predator Requiem sucked donkey nuts. Probably hurt the franchise a little, even though the toys from it still are hot. TDK is expected to make more money than some smaller country's GNP's. Strike while the iron is hot.

Yeah, this was Chris Chulamanis' pride and joy. I remember talking about it with him. He said he didn't even want to know what it cost him to get it done.

As far as a 1/6 APC, it would be absolutely huge. The APC was basically a British Airways tug that Peter Lamont stripped down and modded.

I would love to see someone tackle this but I just don't know if it will ever happen.

And the real one never could hold more than 3 or 4 people. The tug was stripped down but there was never enough space inside for all of them so if it was ever made I don't know how it could seat everyone in that scale.

I guess there may be kits out there that do?

the thing about the APC though, is that it doesn't have a TON of detail. it's not nearly as detailed as the Tumbler or the Power Loader, so although it would be huge, that price would be offset by the amount of work involved in making one.

Yeah, but I'm sure if Hot Toys made one it would open up, and Hot Toys would them work on all of the interior details. I'm sure the APC has way moore interior details than the Tumbler does overall.

Yeah, I don't think they'd ever go there, just pointing out that, if they did, it would probably be less costly than an APC (which I also see zero chance of).

The most ridiculous 1:6 thing I can think of that I can't totally discount as remotely possible would be a 1:6 Rancor of some sort. It would be crazy huge, but it's Star Wars, the be-all, end-all license for over-the-top collectibles.

If Hot Toys ever get their fully deserved chance to make 1/6 Star Wars figures I totally see them attempting something like the Rancor.
Unlike their rivals HT are fearless when it comes to breaking new ground and should they manage the Alien Queen OK I think things like a Rancor would become a realistic possibility.

Yeah, but I'm sure if Hot Toys made one it would open up, and Hot Toys would them work on all of the interior details. I'm sure the APC has way moore interior details than the Tumbler does overall.

that may be true indeed. not sure if i'd want to display it with the top open though... but those details inside the APC are off the hook. imagine all the life monitors, and all the seats and weapons?

Back