So anyone get one yet?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
darth_vader_nooo1.jpg

:lol:lol:lol
:gah:
EPIC

Thats insane! Does the laser itself keep going like a laser pointer or does it stop at some point?

:rotfl Sorry man, that was funny.:monkey3

So how are light sabers supposed to work then? :tap

The force, I mean midichlorians.

I thought it was George's favorite reason, "The Power of Myth".:lol

I also feel that any one that uses one of these on someone should be castrated with one of these.

I gotta get one of these before they become illegal.

I kind of want one for the simple fact that they will be outlawed soon. Just as soon as some idiot teenager ---ks someone up for life with one. Then I'll have one... safely stored away, for when the russian chinese nazi zombie pocalypse happens.

As a laserfan I would love one, but this thing would never make it through european customs if they got wind of the technical specs ;)

laserspecs.png

Warning: Extremely dangerous is an understatement to 1W of laser power. At close range, this Class 4 beam will cause immediate and irreversable retinal damage. Use with extreme caution and use only when wearing proper safety goggles with an O.D. of 3+ is required and 4.4+ for longer exposures. Customers will be required to completely read and agree to our Class 4 Laser Hazard Acknowledgment Form..

Last edited:
This is insane. :google But I'm actually very torn and kinda want one (even though it's dangerous and would almost surely put anyone who owns one on some kind of FBI watch list).

Damn my curiosity.

Back