Snowtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Statue #30 to go under the hammer, sad to see that happen😕
The first piece came with a broken knee guard, the replacement came with a wrong right arm plate. And they offer 55 credit or full refund.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1405266861725.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1405266861725.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 418
I'm no painting pro, but wouldn't a few dry brushes over this with the matching color of white help soften the blemish? Seems like it would be easy to do.

I'm no painting pro, but wouldn't a few dry brushes over this with the matching color of white help soften the blemish? Seems like it would be easy to do.

The gloss or matte of the new coat could be a match problem, but I'm going to try it.

The gloss or matte of the new coat could be a match problem, but I'm going to try it.

Of the dry brushing is done lightly enough it shouldn't show and from the look of the finish on the cowl semi gloss is your best bet

Of the dry brushing is done lightly enough it shouldn't show and from the look of the finish on the cowl semi gloss is your best bet

I'm curious to see results, this is something I might be doing later on down the road to lighten up that smudge.

Really like this, but that belly piece is a massive deal breaker - once you've been told about it, it stands out like dogs balls. :(

Just to confirm for those who wonders about the missing strap under snowies crotch.
Sideshow wrote they did a change on this an removed it for the time of production.
Since no one has it, it was obvious.

Anyone who has a real good eye and know if the movie version had one? It makes sence to me that it should be there, to hold the codpiece in place. Just like the knee armor and belt.
Oh well i`ll just make one myself. I am finicky... I know.

Just to confirm for those who wonders about the missing strap under snowies crotch.
Sideshow wrote they did a change on this an removed it for the time of production.

Anyone who has a real good eye and know if the movie version had one? It makes sence to me that it should be there, to hold the codpiece in place. Just like the knee armor and belt.

This isn't the best pic, but you can tell the Snowie on the right has the aforementioned strap by the way his pants bunch up around that area.

Imperial_Snowtroopers.jpg

Yes, it does look tight there. So it should be there. And on the left it seems like the strap is hanging down a bit.
Not good of sideshow to not produce something that was intended to produce. When it was movie accurate:nono

Yes, it does look tight there. So it should be there. And on the left it seems like the strap is hanging down a bit.
Not good of sideshow to not produce something that was intended to produce. When it was movie accurate:nono

Definitely not the first time SS has taken this route.

What abound a light sponge abrasion or a dremel cleanup to remove the smudge be effective?

It was on their SDCC 2013 piece as evidenced in the photo. It is also missing on mine:

sdcc_2013.jpg

Back