Snowtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The head is definitely not as big as some photos are made out to be. I have an issue with mine though.

I can not get the gun to line up correctly in the palm. If I slot both hands fully in the socket, the gun won't fit in the palm. If I want the gun to fit in the palm, the hand that is holding the gun won't slot fully into the socket and will hang half-seated at an angle as shown below :(

I don't know if the problem is the slot in the hand or the core on the arm, and don't know if the arm/hand that is holding the gun is the problem or if it's the arm/hand that is palming the gun.. Tricky one. What do you guys think? Will this issue be a good enough reason for SS to provide me with a replacement? This is my very first direct order from Sideshow.

View attachment 115246

I don't have mine yet, but I would think they would send you replacement pieces to fix the issue.

Picked up mine tonight from Fedex and I'm really happy with the way this came out. The snowtrooper has always been a favorite of mine so getting this is a no brainer but it had to be worth it given the price point and it's worth every penny. I own the 1/6 scale SS figure and owned the Koto and this is my favorite representation of the snowtrooper by far as it should be given the price point. I really like the visors being green compared to the stormtrooper PF, which is not. The weathering is great and the skinny issue is not an issue in hand at all. IMO this is much nicer than the stormtrooper PF. I thought the pose was a little awkward when I first saw the pics but it looks great in hand. I always thought the snowtrooper design looked bad***** and this pose is just that. If I had one gripe I wish the pants where a little looser like in the movie. Other than that everything looks great. Now bring on the AT-AT driver.

View attachment 115247

View attachment 115248

View attachment 115250

great pics! If you ever decide to sell that MR AT-AT, keep me in mind.

photo 1.JPGJust noticed my back pack is crooked as hell. it slants heavily to the left. if anything it should slant to right to go with his lean. anyone else have this issue?

Last edited:
Seems a few people have an issue with the ab plate..same as me. Think I may try make my own somehow. Have started work on the lid to try get ris of some of the creases and make the eyes a better shape.
This is how the ab should be....

Attachments

• IMG_5084 - Copy - Copy.JPG
    IMG_5084 - Copy - Copy.JPG
    139.8 KB · Views: 375
It looks decent but not as good as it should be. Sideshow is knocking it out with the clones but fell with the Stormtrooper and Snowtrooper, I doubt we'll get a Snowtrooper again(or anytime soon) but maybe a Stormtrooper again, well hopefully.

Received my Snowtrooper today.

My ab plate came looking just like the proto. It doesn't have that duster fabric over it, the fabric velcros insert the crotch and ab plate.

Great figure, very well done!

image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 367
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 365
Received my Snowtrooper today.

My ab plate came looking just like the proto. It doesn't have that duster fabric over it, the fabric velcros insert the crotch and ab plate.

Great figure, very well done!

Nice to hear Hollywood...oh and you suck too. :pfft:

All kidding aside, I was able to pull up on the fabric around the neck to eliminate the over hang covering the cod piece but was still not able to get that nice tuck under the chest piece that the abdomen guard appeared like on the prototype. Oh well, Sideshow is sending me a whole new body to replace the damaged right knee guard so I'll be curious as to the quality of that one. But it is refreshing to see that some are getting decent versions as the statue on a whole is very nice.

Nice to hear Hollywood...oh and you suck too. :pfft:

All kidding aside, I was able to pull up on the fabric around the neck to eliminate the over hang covering the cod piece but was still not able to get that nice tuck under the chest piece that the abdomen guard appeared like on the prototype. Oh well, Sideshow is sending me a whole new body to replace the damaged right knee guard so I'll be curious as to the quality of that one. But it is refreshing to see that some are getting decent versions as the statue on a whole is very nice.

Thanks brother! Love this piece, and in am glad SS is keeping their good services!

great pics! If you ever decide to sell that MR AT-AT, keep me in mind.

Thanks ambasah the MR AT-AT is a special one isn't it. I think it made it to the do never sell list but I will keep in mind if I see a one pop up.

FINALLY Got my shipping notice for the 25th ... man man man..

THANKS :) im really curious how he looks in person.. some pics are underwhelming.. others look great...

My dining room table at the moment lol!! Hopefully get everything displayed properly soon!! As you can see..have started work on my snowie pf helmet :)

Attachments

• 20140618_215933.jpg
    20140618_215933.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 408
He showed up today and he is beautiful. Definitely the best of the three OT trooper PFs. I have them lined up Storm, Snow, Scout to represent episodes 4,5, and 6. His little pouch that goes on the back of all the trooper's belts came unglued from the clips though. Until I go out and get some super glue I just used scotch tape.

I have an item valued at about $400 literally being held together by scotch tape. :lol

Also put together some more Bestas to fit him and Aayla in my display area.

Back