Snow White & the Huntsman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say the trailer is pretty awesome. Great visuals.

I just hope the story isn't "Twilight:Snow White".

What's up with the interest in Snow White. There's this one, another one, and a new Disney live action one coming out.

Read through the topics quickly and saw "Snow White & the Butthead". . . now I'm disappointed.

celebrity-pictures-kristen-stewart-blank-paper.jpg

I have been following the news on this film for a while now! The trailer looks freaking amazing! I'm definitely seeing this in the cinema! :rock :rock :rock

Looks pretty cool. But it's odd that they would cast Theron as the villain, when she is infinitely hotter than the heroine.

Looks pretty cool. But it's odd that they would cast Theron as the villain, when she is infinitely hotter than the heroine.

Which makes this the ultimate fantasy movie, I guess....LOL

I am seemingly one of the few Stewart fans among my friends, and think she is a really good actress, but 8-10 guys would definitely say Theron is the 'hotter' woman

i'd be more interested if they made this into a vampire movie elizabeth bathory-ish approach.

Looks good to me. I don't dislike Kristen Stewart. I'm not a Twilight fan (often the hater, actually), but I wonder why people keep arbitrarily bringing it up when discussing this trailer, as if Stewart's presence somehow signifies sparkly vampires, werewolves and long, lustful staring.

I agree that Charlize is certainly the more 'fair' of the two in this film, but it seems that many people don't pay attention to what was actually said in the trailer. The mirror says that Snow White is destined to be the fairest. She's still young. I wouldn't hodge my bets that Kristen will be even more attractive as she ages. Maybe not Charlize hot, but that's to be seen.

Back