Snow Bunny Padme 12" Figure By Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SolidLiquidFox said:
You "can't be bothered"? You don't want anything that is not in the movies but want the Natalie Portman snowbunny.

riiiiiight. :peace

Yep. And as I said before, I'm also a huge Natalie Portman fan. So if they make a figure from Natalie Portman, I'd want it. Even if that would mean if they dressed her up in a custom Marine Corps gear from the Aliens movies, I'd still get it. Get it? :cool:

captain sack said:
wouldn't you rather sideshow made her without her shirt ripped? i'd much rather want the episode 2 version to be her full costume, including her white shaw.

Absolutely. Got to have the shawl.

okay, this posting was over five months ago and long after the voting, has there been discussion on the chat boards with SST reps about this figure? Sorry, can't be logged in to the chat at work. thanks

Hey at least we can log in here while at work. Sure it doesn't help that this site has giant cool toy photos all over it when someone comes up over my shoulder, but I try to be discrete!

Sideshow Brant said in the chat today that she's in the works, but not ready to be shown yet.

Reading the various posts regarding concerns of how accurate the sculpt will be got me thinking and I reckon if Sideshow go for the most lifeless expression possible they will have nailed the essence of the character perfectly. Maybe this should be the first wooden Star Wars figure as a homage to Natalie Portman's performances in the PT?

bcm77 said:
Reading the various posts regarding concerns of how accurate the sculpt will be got me thinking and I reckon if Sideshow go for the most lifeless expression possible they will have nailed the essence of the character perfectly. Maybe this should be the first wooden Star Wars figure as a homage to Natalie Portman's performances in the PT?

ROTFLMFAO

The irony of it is she is actually a decent actress (either V for Vendetta or Leon: The Professional). Guess even being a good actor can't rescue George Lucas' dialogue.

Hey at least we can log in here while at work.
'

Actually I could log in, our computers aren't restricted in any way, it's just that the chat screen has the giant words "san diego comicon" at the top and I can't resize it so that I only see the chat. I do have a dual screen set up so I could put another page partially over the chat lot but I have to do a lot of back and forth so it just would be a pain.

BTW, thanks for the info, I did log on last night and someone said Brant said they hoped to show something in a month or two. The headsculpt really is the only thing that could be holding this one up, I hope the delay is so that they really nail it.

LordAzrael said:
ROTFLMFAO

The irony of it is she is actually a decent actress (either V for Vendetta or Leon: The Professional). Guess even being a good actor can't rescue George Lucas' dialogue.

Too true.

"Hold me like you did by the lake on Naboo, so long ago when there was nothing but our love."

:mwaha No one could deliver that well. No about of money, special f/x, or talent can save a crappy script with hamfisted dialogue.

Back