Snipers Collection II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Collection Sniper! Could you tell me about the Batman statue you have? Is that a kit? If so, who sculpted/where can I get one?

Thanks!

Great Collection Sniper! Could you tell me about the Batman statue you have? Is that a kit? If so, who sculpted/where can I get one?

Thanks!

Thanks for the Compilment ComputerFly, The Batman is one of my favorites he is made by Kotobukiya he is made of resin and stands 11" x 11 1/2" wide you can still find him on-line but shop around I have seen him for as low as $89.99 + shipping or cheaper

Great collection, the Red Skull PF is bad ass.

What Superman statue is that ontop of your detolf?

Thanks for the info Sniper. I see these all over ebay, but they say they are 'VINYL'. You said "RESIN". Is there a resin version out there?

Thanks for the Compilment ComputerFly, The Batman is one of my favorites he is made by Kotobukiya he is made of resin and stands 11" x 11 1/2" wide you can still find him on-line but shop around I have seen him for as low as $89.99 + shipping or cheaper

Thanks for the info Sniper. I see these all over ebay, but they say they are 'VINYL'. You said "RESIN". Is there a resin version out there?

Sorry Computerfly, I should have stated Batman is made of vinyl.

Thanks Deckard, If I just had a PF Captain America, The Superman is a Resin Statue made by Kotobukiya he stands abouy 14" w/stand x 9" wide

Superman is made of Vinyl

Simply stunning :rock

I sooooooo want that bikini Fathom to go with my T-Shirt and short variant of her.....you sure you dont wanna sell her??!! :monkey3 can't blame a girl for trying :lol
Have you ordered the FB version??

I like that 'Shi' statue too, I've not seen a cose up of that one before :rock.

Gorgeous collection buddy :duff
x :wave

Simply stunning :rock

I sooooooo want that bikini Fathom to go with my T-Shirt and short variant of her.....you sure you dont wanna sell her??!! :monkey3 can't blame a girl for trying :lol
Have you ordered the FB version??

I like that 'Shi' statue too, I've not seen a cose up of that one before :rock.

Gorgeous collection buddy :duff
x :wave

Thanks Shell, Shes not For Sale at this time but everyone wants her and she is signed by Clayburn Moore, he said it's one of his favorite pieces that he scupted, I have not ordered any FB yet, as far as close-ups I am glad you liked them.

Awesome collection friend. The close up images of all the scantily clad women have given me an erection. Well done:monkey5

WOW thats a first I have never had anyone tell me that, usually some just tell there loins are moist for them :D Thanks for lookin Basquat

Last edited:
Back