Snake Plissken

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abadguy

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm kinda pissed that none of these collectible companies have attempted a Snake Plissken. Not even The Thing. McFarlane made Snake, Blair Monster, and Norris Creature almost 10 years ago. It hardly seems that long ago.

I think a maquette of a Thing creature, like the dog monster from inside the kennels, would rock.

Yeah, it is too bad that EFNY and The Thing have been overlooked. I wonder if that is because of licensing or just that there's not a large enough fan base to sell to?

Iv'e got a Jack Burton figure from BTILC that was released about 6 years ago. Can't remember the name of the company that released it though.

I would kill for 1/6 scale figures from Big Trouble and Escape from New York.... Imagine Hot Toys doing the Three Storms?:monkey5

1/6 Snake and Macready would be must haves for me. Can't belive no company made them. Always thought these films had large following from the fans.

There was supposed to be a 1:6 Stuntman Mike from Death Proof which had a good Russell likeness and would have been a great start for customs. I think it got tanked when the movie got trash reviews.

Of course, one could always make their own....
mycustom-SnakePlissken01.bmp

I'd be in for a Snake!!!

interesting........:naughty........:lol

weeeeeeeeeen !!!!!!!

id love a EFNY plissken......yea there have been some awesome customs made but i agree with evil.....the official brand gives it a little more recognition i suppose.

Back