Snake Eyes Vs Ninjas Polystone Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, that's a great looking dio. Blows away all of the recent Marvel dios.

guess i am going to have to work more OT. This is really nice..only saw picture of an unpainted version @ SDCC.

I refuse to shop at Wal-Mart.
This dio looks amazing. I didn't think I would get it, just because I'm not really into statues, but this is really really nice. I like how he is using both swords from the 12" figure, the broken sword in mid-attack, the detailed base, it just looks incredible. Not at all what I was expecting.

I refuse to shop at Wal-Mart.
This dio looks amazing. I didn't think I would get it, just because I'm not really into statues, but this is really really nice. I like how he is using both swords from the 12" figure, the broken sword in mid-attack, the detailed base, it just looks incredible. Not at all what I was expecting.

Your loss. When they reboot the 25th Anny line, that'll be one of the best places to pick them up.

I really wish I had never seen that exclusive item. How the he!! am I going to resist this when it looks so awesome and has S.E. portrayed the way I remember him?

I really wish I had never seen that exclusive item. How the he!! am I going to resist this when it looks so awesome and has S.E. portrayed the way I remember him?

Yeah bud. Personally, I'd wait for the inevitable 12" of the old SE. They've pretty much all but admitted we'll be seeing him so it's just a matter of time. He'll be a lot cooler, a lot bigger and 1/3 the price. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back