Snake Eyes Pre-order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pre-ordered the regular version and got on the wait list for the exclusive. Maybe an exclusive will open up for me before the regular version ships out. I love this Snake Eyes! He's always been my favorite G.I. Joe character! Yeah, the $120 price is steep, but at least it doesn't ship until the 1st quarter 2009! That's going to give me some time to save up for him.

Buck is the old clunky standard Sideshow base body. The PRO (aka Prometheus) is the sleek new awesome base body Sideshow co-designed with Hot Toys. IMO it is better than the HT Tru-Type.

Actually only the hobbit and armor bodies were co-designed with Hot Toys. The Prometheus is completely an inhouse Sideshow project.

I guess it matches your loaded and pointless response
:google

I smell a
troll.jpg

If I were to order the regular I'd be looking to get it from a retailor at a discount. I would not have paid 120.00 for a regular release as nice as the figure is.

If the ES is small I will be happy with the 120. Really I think 120 is just about right for a figure like this. It is more than I expected but I also didn't expect it to have a bagillioin accessories. :google

Back