Snake Eyes Pre-order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, for the price, open hands would be nice considering they are gloved and we can't borrow hands from other figures. Laced boots would be nice too.

I'm happy with the figure, not the price point. I will order one, but this is their one chance at stealing my money. If it's not worth it, I won't buy any more for the line. The head looks great.

I would have bet money on HT being WAY involved. But there is nothing in the credits giving ANY props to HT unless any of the LONG list of people being given credit actually work for HT.

Hi guys, just to clarify a few points:

Snake Eyes is a fan favorite among many of us here at Sideshow and development of the body (Prometheus), gear, weapons, cut and sew were all done in-house. Lots of us are military geeks (geardos, if you will) so many a hour were spent researching modern gear and weapons (including looking at the 1:1 stuff) that would be appropriate to Snake Eyes (and other characters). Photography was pretty fun since there's so much detail to shoot and the poseability with the body and new boots opened many more possibilities.

Packaging design is up next... ;)

Thanks Q. You guys at SS did a great job, keep it up. Can't wait to see the packaging and hope it has a filecard!!

Snake Eyes is a fan favorite among many of us here at Sideshow and development of the body (Prometheus), gear, weapons, cut and sew were all done in-house. Lots of us are military geeks (geardos, if you will) so many a hour were spent researching modern gear and weapons (including looking at the 1:1 stuff) that would be appropriate to Snake Eyes (and other characters). Photography was pretty fun since there's so much detail to shoot and the poseability with the body and new boots opened many more possibilities.

What a perfect figure to hit a home run on all accounts. Now please keep these figure designs as close to the original card art as possible! Awesome job with Snake Eyes!

Great news! Thanks for the info and GREAT JOB!

From what has been shown, this figure is flawless. If they can repeat that kind of quality for the rest of the figures I am guarantee'ing right now THIS LINE WILL BE SSC'S PREMIER LINE REPLACING STAR WARS. I really think the potential for thsi line really is amazing.

I don't think so, Star Wars was for a time affordable to most, fanatical fans and regulars alike. Figures at this price will definitely keep it from reaching as broad of an audience as Star Wars

For this 12 inch figure-was the time put into it worth the $10 per inch you are expecting people to pay for it.

For this 12 inch figure-was the time put into it worth the $10 per inch you are expecting people to pay for it.

Are you looking at different pictures? Do you not see what this figure comes with?

I'm sure you can go over to war-toys.com and spend more than 120 building a figure with similar accessories, clothes and body.

I don't think so, Star Wars was for a time affordable to most, fanatical fans and regulars alike. Figures at this price will definitely keep it from reaching as broad of an audience as Star Wars

You obviously are not very familiar with the 1:6 collecting world. Does HT's military line mean anything to you?

Back