Snake eyes head?????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ideally something like this....

20080321-snakesscars.gif

I'm thinking the costuming can be done better if the mask was not removable. I'd hate to see huge seams, or baggyness, or God forbid VELCRO.

Yea, velcro is alright on accessories but not on the clothes. That is one thing I hate about Medicom is they use velcro. I hate it on Darth Sidious robe clasp. Velcro is stuff the old cheap Soldiers of the World used.

If could work if the fabric they used for the mask was elastic like a black spandex.

I think its safe to assume that there's no sculpt under the mask. Try and find an unmasked head from a Spawn figure if you want a semi-accurate replacement head.

well i was considering buying it only if there was a snake eyes sculpt under there because EVERYTHING else i can kitbash or make myself... technically i can probably do the head myself too, now that i think of it... but i suck at face painting

but if there was a head i was going to use it as an excuse to be lazy... and consider buying the prebuilt figure...

oh well i guess i'll just upgrade the snakeeyes figure i made a couple of years ago...

Back