Snake eyes and Storm Shadow prints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man those are pretty awesome. The framing is also top notch and adds to the awesome. These would look really great along with the Sideshow figures. If anyone finds out if he's doing more please let me know. I don't always check the Joe forums so I might miss updates to this thread.

~~If you don't mind me asking, what did he charge for the prints? You can PM me if you don't feel comfortable talking about $$.

Those are bad a$$!!!! Were they expensive???

the prints them selves were suppossed to be 30 each i believe, i got them at the Toronto Fan\Comic com Expo, he gave them to me for 20 each, after we talked for about 15-20 mins :D

the frames and the matte weren't bad, got them at michaels craft store (my wife always drags me, this time i had a reason to go :) ) with a 50% off coupon which they always have in the flyers and i cut the matte myself so no cost there.

Glad you like them, but sorry i don't know if he's still selling them, like i said i got them off him in person

Last edited:
Back