SmellyMoot's Dark Knight Collection - Updated 16/08/2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmellyMoot

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I have only started collecting this year Hot Toys figure's, and only have 4 piece's in my collection which I have on display in my DETOLF from IKEA.

Here is a newly added video of my collection on you tube, I decided it would give viewers a much "clearer" and "closer" look.

please take a view and enjoy it! any question's don't hesitate to ask!

Video's:
Original Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbKtFyO46hM
New Updated Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0YnuMMJeQs&feature=youtu.be

Picture's: Only Have them sitting on 2 of my DETOLF shelves :) ENJOY!

Last edited:
Re: SmellyMoot's Dark Knight Collection

I have had an offer for someone to swap their Bank Robber Joker for my Batpod, which I am thinking about doing... but I don't know >.< lol

I have had an offer for someone to swap their Bank Robber Joker for my Batpod, which I am thinking about doing... but I don't know >.< lol

Personally I wouldn't, having owned the new Bat Pod I think it's not very well made and feels cheap.

But it's up to you:)

Nice set up, I like how you've displayed the Joker 2.0

Personally I wouldn't, having owned the new Bat Pod I think it's not very well made and feels cheap.

But it's up to you:)

Nice set up, I like how you've displayed the Joker 2.0

thank you! I do like it also myself :)

So you think I should trade it in for the Bank Robber Joker? Cause I kind of am not satisfied with the batpod buy.

Sorry I mis read your first post, I thought it was you with the bank robber Joker and someone wanted to swap it for their Bat Pod.

I now understand it's the other way around!

Yes, I would swap the Bat Pod for a Bank Robber Joker :)

Amazing.

A few years ago Bank robber Jokers were selling between $130-$180, while the batpod had appreciated to around $800+

thanks guys! I will take some better shot's and upload them in bigger thumbnail.

it's another hobby I have picked up start of this year when I first recieved the DX12 batman and it is sort of addicting I must say haha,

yeah I am really tempted to swap my batpod for a figure I didn't really think it through properly to be honest.

Re: SmellyMoot's Dark Knight Collection - UPDATED (New Pictures + Video)

Great start! I just started collecting around one and a half year ago and I should say it's a very addictive hobby but very enjoyable.

Enjoy your collection and I will be waiting for more pictures after you swap your Batpod ;)

I found someone who is selling their BRAND NEW still in package and never opened, for $400 and is really local to me, I'm really tempted to cave in and buy it :( but $400 for a figure.... I cant convince myself anyway to justify its worth, in saying that. From the movie it is my FAV scene of all the introduction of the joker in the bank... omg decisions decisions lol

Nice collection mate. Get the joker he's great.
Thought you said it was $300ish... either way not a bad price brand new.

That $300 ish was Used but in good condition, the $400 one is from parra and has NEVER been opened before.

I just can't seem to justify myself entirely on spending that much on a figure, even though its one of the most awesome ones out there. sigh lol need overtime.

Last edited:

Guess you'll only pay what you think it's worth to you.
Hope you get one soon.

Great start to your collection!

Do you guys think $400 for brand new never opened before bank robber joker is really worth that much.. I know this product is discontinued, and it has been a while but the prices are ridiculous on ebay also... I really would like this figure but i cat convince myself fully to giving in to pay $400 for a figure >.< looks so amazing and its my fav scene from the entire movie....

It sounds to me like $400 is too much as you would have bought it by now if you were comfortable paying that much.

If you really want one, get the used one as long as it's in good condition.

Nice video too, but I'd suggest next time you open the door on the Detolf, as there's lots of light and reflections which stop us seeing your collection!

It sounds to me like $400 is too much as you would have bought it by now if you were comfortable paying that much.

If you really want one, get the used one as long as it's in good condition.

Yeah, still tossing and turning and trying to make my mind up asap, the figure is just amazing.

Back