Smaug the Terrible repaint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will post images for sure once I get it back, really excited to see it in person.

The factory piece/paint is still a great item, very large with lots of detail. One of Wetas best offerings yet I think and I was really glad I got it. I was thinking about getting the bust but having this (now repainted) I don't think I'll need it. There was mention of something (fell-beast) on the horizon that was comparable to daddy Smaug, with Grond previewed there is a lot still on the way.

I'm definitely getting the bust. It's just too cool.

....and PCE, I'm glad you like it. I'll have those measurement to you tomorrow at the latest :)

I don't have it yet and I think I love it, :lol. :duff thanks.

I'm definitely getting the bust. It's just too cool.

Once there are some in hand reviews / production pics I might as well. Will probably end up being one of their best busts to date.

Repaint is fantastic... Even the lower white jaw looks great and gives it a very realistic look. One of the best custom paints I have seen. I would have bought this if this is what the factory paint apps looked like.

Back