Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Hey Josh, my Inara sculpt arrived today. As usual you've done a fantastic job on her. She is so beautiful. Thank you so much. She was definitely worth the wait.

Thanks again
Old Grandpa

:yess: Glad to hear it Richard. I have enjoyed painting up the crew. A few more will be coming up soon to round it out:monkey3

Coming up:

A young and old master
A hero as dark as knight
An open Book

Also i'm several sculpts away from opening up the commission doors again. Stay posted. :wave

Daaaaamn I think the force is with you Josh! I have to say that I love seeing every one of your paint ups no matter what it is or who it's for im still in awe of your ability and technical precision trying to do it myself and coming short it really is a talent I'm glad you share with us!

Coming up:

A young and old master
A hero as dark as knight
An open Book

Also i'm several sculpts away from opening up the commission doors again. Stay posted. :wave

definitely hoping to get my foot in the door...

Daaaaamn I think the force is with you Josh! I have to say that I love seeing every one of your paint ups no matter what it is or who it's for im still in awe of your ability and technical precision trying to do it myself and coming short it really is a talent I'm glad you share with us!

Thanks Ray! There is a definite presence of the force over here :monkey3

Azaming paintjob!

Will you paint the WGP indy sculpts?

The WGP Indy sculpts will all be great. I have been looking forward to them since they were announced. So Yes i will be doing a limited run of those when they are produced. :whip

I call dibs! :yess:...all kidding aside, do you take commissions? Is there a list for these paintjobs?

I was wondering if they can be painted to look like Last Crusade :)

The WGP Indy sculpts will all be great. I have been looking forward to them since they were announced. So Yes i will be doing a limited run of those when they are produced. :whip

Josh, thanks for the update on my Book sculpt. Here are some photos of my two Inara bashes. Thanks again.

img2876t.jpg

img2871ub.jpg

img2885u.jpg

Old Grandpa

Richard
I love those figures. Nicely done!!! The tailoring on the outfits is top notch. Seeing them side by side it's hard to pick a favorite head sculpt. I still think i might be partial to the hair up version.

Thank you Josh. I too favor the hair up version, but there was no way I could say no when Trev told me he was doing a second Inara. His sculpts are just to good. Besides, a guy can't have to many Inaras.

Old Grandpa

Back