Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

I like how in the before shot she has two different sized pupils, kind of like Marilyn Manson. Great repaint. Looks absolutely lifelike.

2iazt79.jpg

I like the hair color a LOT on that repaint.

Thanks Steele. I usually like to gather up several reference pics when i paint a sculpt. I know her hair varied in tones throughout the show but i liked the more vibrant reds and oranges she sported

Just amazing the talent on these boards.... I'm overwhelmed.

I have checked out some of your work. Its definitly getting there. Painting just takes a bit of time and practice. Patience is key that and a steady hand. :lol Let me know if i can help you out any further. :peace

Just amazing the talent on these boards.... I'm overwhelmed.

are you trying your hands on painting ski? good luck, Im not sure weightlifting and painting go hand in hand, as Josh said, you will need

Patience is key that and a steady hand. :lol Let me know if i can help you out any further. :peace

and I doubt you can have a steady hands after lifting those weights :lol

Sounds like Josh thinks you need to work on your painting skills some Ski. :lol:lol:lol

Actually Ski is pretty good at painting. He was just curious on a few techniques. Also the key may be to paint before you go to the gym. :wink1:

Actually Ski is pretty good at painting. He was just curious on a few techniques. Also the key may be to paint before you go to the gym. :wink1:

Definitely, there is no way I can't paint after the gym, I won't even try.... I'm not mentally focus nor steady enough to concentrate on a piece.

I'll usually leave it to a full day I have off from the gym.

I thank you again SS, I'm mega motivated!!!! :rock2

Thanks guys for the continued enthusiasm. I will be posting more sculpts next week. :hi5:

been a few days i know but here is the latest among many of sculpts on the old painting table. Great sculpt i dont think i get tired of painting. :lightsabe

2ah5sfm.png

2d1ea8.png

The small details
2mnkqc2.png

Back