Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Ok guys after sitting here bored and staring at Indy's hands began to bother me so i figured why not give them a repaint as well. I dont repaint hands all to often but i tried some new techniques out this time around. I posted the before Hot Toys hand and after.

IMG_9491.png

IMG_9492.png

IMG_9493.png

IMG_9494.png

Fantastic work on the hands man! :rock

My goodness there are some amazing artists on this site ............ you are one of the best! Holy Smokes! :horror

Amazing!!! The fingernails look perfect! Crazy that you can get that much detail in such a tiny area :google

Hands are always the weakest part of a figure, not anymore.

A always thank you guys for the feedback. I did manage to get the other one finished as well. I will probably post more pics once i figure out what base to go Indy.

I am in freaking AWE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:horror

That is some crazy good work... the fingernails are especially impressive :google

Yeah the fingernails are what blew me away when I first saw the hands

Ok been away for a few days working on other projects but here is the latest among the repaints. Sideshows Qui Gon with added hair. The idea for the hair came from a fellow member. I think it adds alot to the character. :chew

IMG_9584.png

IMG_9586.png

IMG_9587.png

Ok been away for a few days working on other projects but here is the latest among the repaints. Sideshows Qui Gon with added hair. The idea for the hair came from a fellow member. I think it adds alot to the character. :chew

IMG_9584.png

IMG_9586.png

IMG_9587.png

Another WINNER Josh! Great work! :rock

great job on Qui Gon Josh, and those hands are frankly quite amazing :chew

you churn them out and hit the mark everytime.......:D

I swear Josh, you are a machine how you just keep putting out these great paint jobs.

Back