Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Something i just finished up on. I posted a before shot because i thought it was pretty interesting. Sideshow cast all the Leias in a clear plastic. Usually you dont see sculpts cast in a clear material so i figured you guys would like to see whats underneath all that factory paint. :yess:

Before
20jo5j6.png

After
i1jqwz.png

Man, that's gorgeous! I was always curious how you'd do a Leia.

Weird about the clear mold.

EDIT: I just zoomed in -- you got so much detail in there, little freckles or moles and stuff, outstanding.

Your Princess Leia is a beauty. Odd choice for the cast but pretty cool. Always love coming to this thread. :hi5:

Was that the alternate ending to RotJ? Ghost Leia? :lol

Strange indeed she was made in clear plastic, but it seems no matter what color they are casted in, you can make them shine even brighter than before! :rock

Was that the alternate ending to RotJ? Ghost Leia? :lol

Strange indeed she was made in clear plastic, but it seems no matter what color they are casted in, you can make them shine even brighter than before! :rock

You mean you didnt see Leia sitting next to Yoda at the end of the movie. :lol Thats exactly what came to my mind too when i saw how they cast her.

Thanks for all the comments guys:hi5: Alot more to come. :yess:

Josh - I just stumbled upon your work while looking for painters here. Wow! I envy your talents greatly... truly amazing paint applications! (I just sent a PM also...)

i1jqwz.png

Just had a chance to check out your thread and im glad i did. :yess: Very nice job on Leia couldnt get any better.

Just saw this posted over at Sideshow. Like i mentioned before i never get to see the whole figure put together and i got to say this one looks really nice. Figured i would share the pics with whoever hasnt seen it yet. You guys wont be dissapointed in the sculpt trust me. Awsome:yess:

2187_press02-001.jpg

2187_press05-001.jpg

2187_press04-001.jpg

Great job on Rex Small_Studios. If i collected Star Wars figs i would def pick this one up.

Hey thanks you know im half tempted myself :monkey3

Oh come on! You got to get one of everything you paint for Sideshow!

But seriously, it does look fantastic! A definte buy for sure! Hopefully they can keep the production paint as good as your proto paint :pray:

Back