slimmest 1/6 figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flamingdead

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey all,

Starting a project, and need a very, very slim/skinny, ideally male base figure.
Can any of you guys throw me some recommendations?
Again, this has to be a REALLY skinny body!

It's something a bit ambitious and likely to drive me nuts, but I'm going to try and fit it inside a kaiyodo C3PO, make a fully articulated 3po & save about $300 instead of buying the chogokin one!

allmen.jpg

obitsu bodies would be an option for that project. tracking a nude wonka could get exhausting.

Ah those obitsu slim bodies look like they might just do it, and it looks like they're pretty easily available too!
That's given me a few good options now, cheers guys, much appreciated:)

It's something a bit ambitious and likely to drive me nuts, but I'm going to try and fit it inside a kaiyodo C3PO, make a fully articulated 3po & save about $300 instead of buying the chogokin one!

That is ambitious. Would definitely love to see your progess when you get started. :)

That is ambitious. Would definitely love to see your progess when you get started. :)

well i'll be starting on it as soon as the obitsu figure turns up in a week or so, i'll be sure to document the whole thing and post the progress up in the star wars threads:)

i'm thinking that that about a few of the joints on 3PO, possibly the elbows, will see once i try fitting the 2 together and see what the work out like...

Only mentioned it because I have a BSG Cylon model (new version) that I really want to make into a poseable action figure and that's what I was considering.

Only mentioned it because I have a BSG Cylon model (new version) that I really want to make into a poseable action figure and that's what I was considering.

is that the Moebius kit? that looks like a really nice model, but would imagine the only way to articulate that one would be adding joints, lots of them look like ball joints too, wouldn't fancy that!
For C3PO, i was thinking of going down the man in suit approach, which wouldn't work with a cylon.

Back