Skull Knight from Berserk full costume in the works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JtotheP

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey everyone. This has been along time project that I'm getting close to finishing, hopefully in time for Otikon 2011 or Dragon*Con if all else fails for the deadline. Hope you like it.

It's mostly sculpted out of clay with silicone molds, then cast out of fiberglass.

100_3466.jpg

For a full photo work up check here: https://picasaweb.google.com/berserkstatues/SkullknightCostume#

WOw. Is it 1:1 in scale? I am definitely interested if it is for sell in the future!!! I am a big fans of Berserk

Looks great... there was a thread on this years ago correct? But I think you had completed the top portion.

Either way impressive work!

Thanks all. Yes, this is a full 1:1 scale costume to be worn with all articulating (moving) armor. And yes, I had a thread here for the helmet and spiked collar, so it helped me get a scope and scale how I would make it.

Awesome! You should make Guts' Berserker armor next.

That's the plan:exactly:

Thanks everyone for the warm replies. I wasn't sure what kind of response I'd get here. Looks like I'm pulling the manga fans out of the mix.:wave

Well, today was the dress rehearsal before Dragon*Con. A few things to take care of. First, I dropped the chest plate and broke off one of the spikes--easy fix though. I think it's funny that it's the same spike that broke off in the manga. Had to trim the back t get it on, need tighter strapping for the legs to hold the armour up.

100_3522.jpg

Back