Skooter's customs - Sith Lord Luke, Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skooternb

Super Freak
Reaction score
Figured I'd start my own thread with things that I'm working on. Probably with irregular updates given time.

Right now I started work on a sculpt of Capullo's Joker from the Death of the Family storyline... while I know this look has gotten some mixed reviews I really like it...

Been working on the face mostly now.
20130125_080959.jpg

And just for fun my Dredd custom put together with sculpt by Rocco and armor and accessories by cadaver and crimsonbob.

DSC_0528_zps3d546aa4.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Skooter's custom - Capullo Joker - Dredd

Nice looking Dredd!

Thanks! I need to find a better place for photos in my apartment...

Good start, dude! Looking forward to seeing more.

Thanks man, his head is too thick (and probably too big) but I'm pretty happy so far given its the first head I've ever sculpted. Working on the details of the back and gonna clean up the front... but probably just a test and will try sculpting an entirely new one later.

Nice work. This Joker's a really good choice for a first sculpt, he's got plenty of character to capture, and as his face is literally hanging on, you can get away with the proportions not necessarily being perfect, and you can go crazy with the detail.

Yeah definitely a good first sculpt. I 'finished' the first one, but it turned out way too large. I'm working on a smaller one that might work... the details are hard but its coming along.

Just a quick shot of my current Bane custom. I painted the head but I will have it repainted soon. And of course the body needs to be completely stripped of previous paint.

20130124_165805.jpg

Looking good! :clap.
Can't wait to see the Plainview progress aswell.

really digging the bane. and yeah, bring on the plainview love.

Re: Skooter's custom - Oiy Plainview

Oily Plainview WIP. Tips wanted!

20130210_093608_zps697bc1e4.jpg

Back