Skiman's [PAINT] 1/6 THE BATMAN (TDK)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3067.jpg

Ski

Can I have one.. :pray:
Perhaps a commission on repaint/mod of TDKR head sculpt. :wink1:

hi Ski,

What a great job you have done !

I just bought an unpainted MRM Batman Head, and I was wondering if you could give me some tips on the eyes:

* I have a 20/0 brush, it's small enough for 1/6 eyes, the problem is the brush bends when painting and hence I can't seems to be able to get a perfect circular eyeball.

What tools do you use to paint the eyes? what brush size? etc...

I was thinking drawing the eyeball with a black pencil (only the external black line), that would help me maybe.

* What and how do you use to get such a beautiful gloss on the eyes?

*Did you repaint the cowl? if so, what color did you use?

I don't like the texture of the MRM Batman cowl.. too grainy in my opinion. I know if you paint several layers of washes that will take away the grainy texture on the cowl.

What color do yu think would be the most accurate for the cowl?

Last edited:
hi Ski,

What a great job you have done !

I just bought an unpainted MRM Batman Head, and I was wondering if you could give me some tips on the eyes:

* I have a 20/0 brush, it's small enough for 1/6 eyes, the problem is the brush bends when painting and hence I can't seems to be able to get a perfect circular eyeball.

What tools do you use to paint the eyes? what brush size? etc...

I was thinking drawing the eyeball with a black pencil (only the external black line), that would help me maybe.

* What and how do you use to get such a beautiful gloss on the eyes?

*Did you repaint the cowl? if so, what color did you use?

I don't like the texture of the MRM Batman cowl.. too grainy in my opinion. I know if you paint several layers of washes that will take away the grainy texture on the cowl.

What color do yu think would be the most accurate for the cowl?

Answered in my main custom thread, so the same questions can be answered. Hopefully that will cut down on some PM's as well. :D

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5331384&postcount=9112

Ski

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgT1gtdC-PE[/ame]

No one cared til I put on the mask......

The fire RISES....​

Ski

Back