Skiman's [PAINT] 1/6 Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent. If I had a money tree, I would have an Evil Superman and pose him next to Demon Batman on the shelf.

Thanks Kara! Plant that $$$ tree!!!! :panic: :rock

I'll post a side by side with reg Supes in the detolf later after work today, in the light box the blue is uber subtle!

Ski

Last edited:
You have done an incredible job.
First rate. I have the CR headsculpt on my desk here and it looks a million miles away from your repaint.
With a subtle addition of paint and tone, you have managed to make him look mean!
Well done.
Kudos to you.

You have done an incredible job.
First rate. I have the CR headsculpt on my desk here and it looks a million miles away from your repaint.
With a subtle addition of paint and tone, you have managed to make him look mean!
Well done.
Kudos to you.

Thank you User!!!! :lol *Tron reference*

I hope that answers to the little background on the base, eh... just a cool look, no logic unfortunately. :lol

Ski

Thank you User!!!! :lol *Tron reference*

Lol. I couldn't get any other username. They were all taken when i registered. Username was the only thing i could think of. My Ebay handle is All_The_Good_Usernames_Are_Taken!
:)

I hope that answers to the little background on the base, eh... just a cool look, no logic unfortunately. :lol

Ski

For sure.
It looks great. The green crystals are a nice touch.
Is the S symbol done with dark red vinyl and layered on gold accents?

For sure.
It looks great. The green crystals are a nice touch.
Is the S symbol done with dark red vinyl and layered on gold accents?

Pretty much, I contacted Evilface for decals on this one, he's our resident decal customizer, the belt also has matching gold accents.

Ski

Back