Action Figure Skiman's [PAINT]1/6 Indiana Jones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1754.jpg

Ski

Excellent paint up! There is only one thing that would really set it off, if you changed the eyes to more of a hazel / green colour I think that would be the icing on an otherwise extremely beautiful cake ! :)

Not sure how I missed this thread before but, damn Ski, that is one awesome repaint! The eyes look so real! And great texture on the skin and stubble. Bravo sir!

BTW, what is your technique on the eyes? Very impressive!

That Rock mate :rock:rock:rock

Awesumness! Where can we see the rest?

Stunning work mate.

Ron

This looks great!

Excellent paint up! There is only one thing that would really set it off, if you changed the eyes to more of a hazel / green colour I think that would be the icing on an otherwise extremely beautiful cake ! :)

Yeah, Ford doesn't have blue eyes. Otherwise, that looks like a ****ing amazing paint job

Not sure how I missed this thread before but, damn Ski, that is one awesome repaint! The eyes look so real! And great texture on the skin and stubble. Bravo sir!

BTW, what is your technique on the eyes? Very impressive!

Thank you fellas, more pics to come! :rock

Ski

Damn Ski, that is amazing! The skin texture is awesome! And, again, what is your secret to painting the eyes???? So lifelike!

One question, is that the original SSC hat? Looks a little different.

Damn Ski, that is amazing! The skin texture is awesome! And, again, what is your secret to painting the eyes???? So lifelike!

One question, is that the original SSC hat? Looks a little different.

Wow an amazing paint job mate I was going to ask about the hat as well?

You fixed the eye color. :rock

Simply awesome.

Thanks fellas, it's the SSC hat so it's original.

PM on eyes if you like.

Goodbye,

Ski :hi5:

Back