Skiman's 1/6 Resident Evil NEMEIS HS/Kit [Waitlist CLOSED!!!*] VIDEO WIP Post #515

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Resident Evil NEMEIS Headsculpt/Kit (sculptor Skiman commissioned!!!)

Sounds great Ski, put me on the list as well for whole enchilada!

Updated ChargersFan :rock you are on there.

Now... with that being said there's "1" slot left.... ZOMG :horror don't let this once in a deal nostalgia go fellas....

resident-evil-3-nemesis-art.jpg

Had to get in on this. Just too good an oppertunity to pass up and I doubt we'll see a mass produced 1/6 Nemesis anytime soon.

Cool man which option would you like, full figure custom painted?

Yep, I want the whole nine yards. I'm actually REALLY excited for this as I'm a HUGE RE fan. I also LOVE custom work too.

I have no doubt it will be great! :clap

Re: 1:6 Resident Evil NEMEIS HS/Kit (sculptor Skiman commissioned) [1 SLOT LEFT :pani

Put me down as #10 bro...full tricked out dude.

Re: 1:6 Resident Evil NEMEIS HS/Kit (sculptor Skiman commissioned) [1 SLOT LEFT :pani

I got you down emceerice :rock

THAT'S IT!!!!

******* CLOSED ********

BTW, ordered 10X10 sets of metal buckles for the straps, going to ACE Hardware tomorrow for some synthetic hosing for each sculpt on the tentacles and leather is all ready here :panic:

Gearing up on this badboy as I'm just as pumped to start something EPIC with one sculpt away on the Jared Nomak project Nam will soon have a NENESIS on hand whenever he gets back to the board. :lecture

Re: 1:6 Resident Evil NEMEIS HS/Kit (sculptor Skiman commissioned) [*****CLOSED******

Ah hell...put me down for the whole damn thing...lol

Re: 1:6 Resident Evil NEMEIS HS/Kit (sculptor Skiman commissioned) [*****CLOSED******

Skiman, you are going to be very busy...lol

Well, I thought too long, but in any case I will definitely be following this thread closely. It will be fun to see how awesome this one turns out. Good luck on your custom Skiman. I'm sure you guys will be in for a treat with this one.

Last edited:

Love your recent work Ski and I'm looking forward to seeing this.
I'd like to see you sculpt a Jeepers Creepers head , looking at your Nomak and what you seem to be interested in I think you'd do an awesome job. Keep up the great work.

Ah hell...put me down for the whole damn thing...lol

Skiman, you are going to be very busy...lol

:lol, yep it's the good steady amount of projects right now, probably won't take anything further with what is on my plate for this first half of the year.

Well, I thought too long, but in any case I will definitely be following this thread closely. It will be cool to see how cool this one turns out. Good luck on your custom Skiman. I'm sure you guys will be in for a treat with this one.

BB, I can put you on a WL just in case anyone decides to drop out off the list, not saying that anyone will but you never know.

lmk.

Love your recent work Ski and I'm looking forward to seeing this.
I'd like to see you sculpt a Jeepers Creepers head , looking at your Nomak and what you seem to be interested in I think you'd do an awesome job. Keep up the great work.

Thank you uscmhicks, different from the norm is great for custom work, I love out of the box projects. I think it brings ands that much more to someones skill set with this type of work.

BB, I can put you on a WL just in case anyone decides to drop out off the list, not saying that anyone will but you never know.

lmk.

Cool Ski. Add me to the wait list and we will see what happens. I figure, if I don't get on the real list, it's cool, but I would like the chance to have the option to get one if I can. Thanks!. :rock

ps-If I do get on the list. I'd want the fully painted figure, the whole enchilada

Last edited:

Ah Ski you might as well make it an even dozen. You got the AP so that is 1 and Nam was the original commissoner so that is 2. You should make the list 10 plus you two. BB is a big RE fan! Put 'em on the real list and then close it. 11 is such an odd number to make right? ;)

Cool Ski. Add me to the wait list and we will see what happens. I figure, if I don't get on the real list, it's cool, but I would like the chance to have the option to get one if I can. Thanks!. :rock

ps-If I do get on the list. I'd want the fully painted figure, the whole enchilada

Ah Ski you might as well make it an even dozen. You got the AP so that is 1 and Nam was the original commissoner so that is 2. You should make the list 10 plus you two. BB is a big RE fan! Put 'em on the real list and then close it. 11 is such an odd number to make right? ;)

...:duff...

Hey Ski, if Boba Ben has no objections, I have no problem giving him my luckey #7 spot and taking his #10 spot. I don't mind being last as it gives me more time to make sure I'll have the funds for this.

Hey Ski, if Boba Ben has no objections, I have no problem giving him my luckey #7 spot and taking his #10 spot. I don't mind being last as it gives me more time to make sure I'll have the funds for this.

I have no problems with that, lets see what he says, by my planning that puts him in Fall for NEMESIS.

Back