Skiman's 1/6 Resident Evil NEMEIS HS/Kit [Waitlist CLOSED!!!*] VIDEO WIP Post #515

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Resident Evil NEMEIS HS/Kit (sculptor Skiman commissioned) [*All spots filled

Updates to the WL, you've been added ash :rock

Re: 1:6 Resident Evil NEMEIS HS/Kit (sculptor Skiman commissioned) [*All spots filled

wow the WL is adding to add up wonder if there going to be any drop outs

wow the WL is adding to add up wonder if there going to be any drop outs

:lol it's good to be on the WL there's always some drop offs. On this commission though I have a feeling he'll be worth a lil more than $400 bones. So that's my error and you guys get to reap the benefits :lol (nah I'm pretty good about offering the best prices, this over pricing of customs stuff has to stop :tap it's ruining the board)

So no flippers on this list right? :mad: :lol

ever think about making any other resident evil creatures

:lol it's good to be on the WL there's always some drop offs. On this commission though I have a feeling he'll be worth a lil more than $400 bones. So that's my error and you guys get to reap the benefits :lol (nah I'm pretty good about offering the best prices, this over pricing of customs stuff has to stop :tap it's ruining the board)

So no flippers on this list right? :mad: :lol

ever think about making any other resident evil creatures

Sure man, would love to add more customs to the RE section, who knows after Jill is done and over with.

It's great to see activity back in this thread. Looking forward to this the most for the summer. :yess:

It's great to see activity back in this thread. Looking forward to this the most for the summer. :yess:

Yea sorry about that, it felt like treading through mud with this years commissions so far but it's time to be excited about getting started on this for sure!!! :panic:

Or at least I'm really excited, so awesome as a customizer to start something new, fresh and different from what the 1/6 world offers as figures go.

Oooo this is all so exciting! :panic:

This might call for the happy song :lecture :lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tHoK1CpCaI"]YouTube - ‪Happy Song!‬‏[/ame]​

All kidding aside, yes this is exciting :1-1:

Oooo this is all so exciting! :panic:

yes it is finally a nemesis figure going to be made had this just pop in my head just now
[ame="https://youtu.be/ieu9fqIw7SI"]302 Found[/ame]

Re: Skiman's 1/6 Resident Evil NEMEIS HS/Kit [*All spots filled, Waitlist available*]

i am getting damp with anticipation!

Re: Skiman's 1/6 Resident Evil NEMEIS HS/Kit [*All spots filled, Waitlist available*]

i am getting damp with anticipation!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeSXvATLmSU&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Ernest P. Worrell - Ehhhhwwwww (Ernest Goes to Camp)‬‏[/ame]

Is it too late to get on the wait list?

Nope, I can add you to the WL. :)

:lecture, unbelievable that the only full figure he had was Leon :thud:

Was Leon even a full figure?

So no flippers on this list right? :mad:

Flippers will meet da Louisville Slugging Guido! :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

this looks awesome too bad i got into the 1/6th game late, and i can't play catch up on the ht resident evil line it would be too expensive. but this project is really cool and i will have fun watching this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just incredible !!!

Back