Skiman's 1:6 Resident Evil Jill Valentine Apocalypse [*OPENINGS PAST THE 20 SPOT*]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Resident Evil Jill Valentine *Apocalypse* (sculptor Skiman) [* OPEN 20 *]

I would like to get one too please. It looks very good.

Re: 1:6 Resident Evil Jill Valentine *Apocalypse* (sculptor Skiman) [* OPEN 20 *]

wow this list is filled took a while to get there

Updated :duff

List is closed, the WL will no resume.

Re: Skiman's 1:6 Resident Evil Jill Valentine Apocalypse [* CLOSED 20, WL NOW OPEN*]

I got on the list!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :)

Re: Skiman's 1:6 Resident Evil Jill Valentine Apocalypse [* CLOSED 20, WL NOW OPEN*]

6026637166_9de16238d2_b.jpg

6026635922_f4fde1e3e5_b.jpg

6026086103_4293eb2be0_b.jpg

6026642910_c07321955d_b.jpg

6026638688_441bd80249_b.jpg

6026681042_24df3b443f_b.jpg

6026125627_c10fbd0794_b.jpg

NICE!!! I want it now!!! >:p

GIVE ME! :stick

:rotfl

I have decided go ahead and bump this pass the limit of 20.

Also I will be starting the sculpt, perhaps even this week and definitely dive into it full force next weekend after my B-day weekend, WHOO HOO :duff :rock :lol

I planned on working on this sculpt parallel along with the Nemesis project so I can get a breather between the two and not get burnt out. It's always great to have something bounce back on and come back to the other guy whenever you've reach a good starting and steady point in sculpting it gives the refocus of getting those last details into each sculpt.

So get ready for some progress pics shortly either this week or the next and I will open the list past the 20 mark for those that might want to jump in.

Thanks,

Ski

I have decided go ahead and bump this pass the limit of 20.

Also I will be starting the sculpt, perhaps even this week and definitely dive into it full force next weekend after my B-day weekend, WHOO HOO :duff :rock :lol

I planned on working on this sculpt parallel along with the Nemesis project so I can get a breather between the two and not get burnt out. It's always great to have something bounce back on and come back to the other guy whenever you've reach a good starting and steady point in sculpting it gives the refocus of getting those last details into each sculpt.

So get ready for some progress pics shortly either this week or the next and I will open the list past the 20 mark for those that might want to jump in.

Thanks,

Ski

:hi5::yess:

Back