Skiman's 1:6 Resident Evil Jill Valentine Apocalypse [*OPENINGS PAST THE 20 SPOT*]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Resident Evil Jill Valentine *Apocalypse* (sculptor Skiman) [* OPEN 20 *]

Not sure if King wants to go that route, I've seen her angry :monkey2 me no likey when she is angry.

Re: 1:6 Resident Evil Jill Valentine *Apocalypse* (sculptor Skiman) [* OPEN 20 *]

Meaty fears no man, but trembles in fear of his wife.

True Story :lecture

I found my triad Jill outfit out in my box of loose stuff.:panic:

i might be interested, put me on the list as well

Yeah I bought the full figure from a guy on ebay. I think he is one of the main Triad guys. The body wasn't very good and I wasn't a big fan of the head sculpt, but I decided to just keep the outfit for some reason. Really looking forward to Skiman's sculpt for this one.

Here's a shot of some custom sculpt work done by SgtDoggy from a long while back. I thought I'd post it here for some inspiration.

I remember really being blown away by his work on Jill and Alice back when I saw them.

These pics belong to Sgtdoggy. I tried to contact him, but he hasn't been on here since December 31st. If you decide you don't want these pics posted here, just let me know Sgtdoggy.

ag.jpg

I like that Jill sculpt. Looks like Sienna with a lil' hint of Jill from the high res pics from RE3. t

Hi, I know I am new here, but I was wondering if I could be added to the list of interested people as well? I would actually be interested in picking up 3 fully painted heads. I'm currently in the process of making 3 different Jills. :panic:

Also, I was able to pick up Triad's tan version of the outfit, and was going to get it dyed blue, so pending on how that turns out, I may be interested in an outfit as well.

Also, quick question, I am also new to the 1/6 scene, and was wondering about when you said it would be pre-drilled, what would it be drilled for? As in like a True-type body? or something else?

Thanks!

Hi, I know I am new here, but I was wondering if I could be added to the list of interested people as well? I would actually be interested in picking up 3 fully painted heads. I'm currently in the process of making 3 different Jills. :panic:

Also, I was able to pick up Triad's tan version of the outfit, and was going to get it dyed blue, so pending on how that turns out, I may be interested in an outfit as well.

Also, quick question, I am also new to the 1/6 scene, and was wondering about when you said it would be pre-drilled, what would it be drilled for? As in like a True-type body? or something else?

Thanks!

Yup, pre-drilled for a Hot Toys TT.

I'll add you to the list :duff

Due to some recent events which I'm trying to prevent I will only offer painted versions of sculpts, no unpainted versions will be sold.

Sorry to have to do this and if you want/need to drop, that is completely fine and understandable.

Thanks,

Ski

Last edited:

I have reported Skiman to the authorities and provided them a link to this thread.

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

dey can't s-TOP me, NO ONE CAN STOP EEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!:panic:

Oh definitely. No one can stop you. You can still sculpt inside the MDC*.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

*Missouri Department of Corrections

I would also be very interested in a head!!
Thanks
Ken

More people should buy this.

I've got my Triad Night Out clothing set all tucked away for this project. All I need is some better boots, and I'll be set.

i want to join this ...but theres a chance hot toys will release this

Any Updates on the head??

Forgot to post this in this thread and I hit the other thread in the customs section instead :slap

Looks like we get a earlier start than I thought on this since it seems a whole 3rd wave dropped out on the Nomak commission (exception of a few) it's about wrapping up time with only a few more heads to hammer out.

Just a heads up along with other stuff coming at the same time.

Also thinking about TBleague bodies, but I'm researching a little more about them unless anybody here has first hand experiences with them :dunno

The boobs on the current ones look way too big, but I think they're going to make a new one with smaller ta tas. I was just going to use a HT body from the BSAA Jill since the joints don't bother me personally.

Back