Skiman's 1/6 [PAINT + MOD] Hot Toys 89 Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, bud. :)

Hair added and repainted
Eyebrow re-structured
Eye shadow added.
He also repainted the forehead.

Yeah, it's like I have a new figure all over again.

looks great man. those new eyebrows really make that 100% Nicholson no doubt about it. Definitely makes for a whole new figure it seems. Out of curiosity, does the PERS still work or that went now that the hair was added?

Damn, that's a beaut. Makes me want to rebuy this guy even more. Someone ought to ask to have the mods done like yours, but with the bloody mouth and a few out of place strands of hair. It'd look pretty great with the glasses and chattering teeth.

looks great man. those new eyebrows really make that 100% Nicholson no doubt about it. Definitely makes for a whole new figure it seems. Out of curiosity, does the PERS still work or that went now that the hair was added?

Yeah, it's like having a new figure. Yes the PERS works just the same as it did. He didn't have to touch the PERS panel at all for the mods.

Damn, that's a beaut. Makes me want to rebuy this guy even more. Someone ought to ask to have the mods done like yours, but with the bloody mouth and a few out of place strands of hair. It'd look pretty great with the glasses and chattering teeth.

Thanks, bud. :)

^ You'll have the best of both worlds, one hat hair and one non-hat hair. That would have been ideal if HT included one like mine. Who knows, maybe in the future they'll release one similar.

Fiend! :fireworks

[ame]https://youtu.be/fbC4wkJmwTU[/ame]

IMG_6580_zps6dffc99d.jpg

IMG_6583_zps5bf27774.jpg

IMG_6586_zps22232489.jpg

IMG_6587_zpsc72f2525.jpg

IMG_6589_zps402c4f60.jpg

IMG_6591_zpsd9499000.jpg

IMG_6592_zps863c20af.jpg

IMG_6593_zps4318e4a6.jpg

washing his TIGHTS!!!!!!!!!​

Ski

That really is incredible work, Skiman. You took the figure from being "one of Hot Toys' best" to being "Jack Nicholson in costume after he met Rick Moranis in 'Honey, I shrunk the kids.'"

Back