sithlord13 customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap

Nice work on all of them! Can't really see Jaster though, Skirata is kind of in the way.

Mara Jade looks awesome with the Black Widow head, very nice work!

Thanks guys
I will post some better pics when my boys at school so I get two minutes
The black widow head was a nightmare to get

a bit more work done

firstly - han upgrade
got a head of evilbay and just futzed him a bit
SDC11393.jpg

secondly
baron fel - nearly there
SDC11436.jpg

thirdly
thanks to the bits dorgmal was selling i am upgrading my kal skirata and starting a fenn shysa
SDC11433.jpg

SDC11435.jpg

Last edited:
Great work! Is that Veers made from Hasbro parts? Also your Snowtrooper and At At driver look great, are they Marmit ones?

veers is hasbro officer, at st helmet and goggles with repainted hasbro snowtrooper parts - rebodied with dragon? head

the snowtrooper is hasbro again rebodied and repainted and the at at is the honourable marmit one

and thanks for the interest

brilliant to see some old parts being pit to good use mate. All looking grand and I love Baron Fel... looking forward to seeing some more shots of him.

I will post the finished one tomorrow
Having a fireworks party in a mo

The striping is ribbon
Not sure which is sadder
That I got my mum to sew it on for me or that at 37 I playing with dollies (as mark says)

haha I am just thirty 38... and playing dressing up dollies is TOTALLY SAD!!!! but chuff me its great and I love it!!!! and getting yo mamma to sew the ribbon... well thats just......... genius!!

Hey Dorgs , you think that's bad . In a little under 2 months ( whisper this ) I'll be 45 of your Midgard years . ( Could I be the oldest on the S.W custom board ?):horror

Nah mate there are guys older.. Honest :) anyway age is totally irrelevant in my opinion... it is a meaningless thing it means nothing!!! especially when it comes to enthusiasm, creativity, excitement, inspiration, ability to learn for me age is a state of mind... and all about being happy

age is just a number...like the answer to the great question of life, the universe and everthing (42 btw:p)

Its not your age, but the heart and soul that drives you :)...

Your only as young as you feel....

Which i my case means i'm 273

I will post the finished one tomorrow
Having a fireworks party in a mo

The striping is ribbon
Not sure which is sadder
That I got my mum to sew it on for me or that at 37 I playing with dollies (as mark says)

:lol:rotfl:lol:lol

Ribbon huh? Well it looks great. I think I will do a Baron Fel, thanks for the idea.

BTW, dont you just love the look on the cashiers faces when you go to checkout with ribbon, webbing and stuff for making clothes?? "Yeah, my wife asked me to pick this stuff up for her." is the line I usually use. :D Good times!!

:lol:rotfl:lol:lol

Ribbon huh? Well it looks great. I think I will do a Baron Fel, thanks for the idea.

BTW, dont you just love the look on the cashiers faces when you go to checkout with ribbon, webbing and stuff for making clothes?? "Yeah, my wife asked me to pick this stuff up for her." is the line I usually use. :D Good times!!

the worst time was when i was looking for some dye and i ended up telling the lady in the shop what it was for and she was like, oh my husband makes soldier figures so i know what you men are like!!

SDC11440.jpg

baron fel finished (?)
might add a little bit here and there - not sure so many pictures of him that conflict - will be adding some pipework for his left support thou

SDC11452.jpg

better shot of jaster - just ordered a weapon for him

SDC11442.jpg

finished version 2 kal
although i have just ordered a sidearm for him

SDC11472.jpg

following on from dorgmal ad his hasbro repiant just finsihed this anakin moppet upgrade

SDC11466.jpg

SDC11469.jpg

couple of shots of my darren carnell sculpt - repainted it again
the blurry one is a better representation of the colour

thinks that it for the mo
gonna try and start my biker scout this week
:monkey3

Back