Sith Anakin Confirmed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jlcmsu said:
That's why it's called a variant. It's something that will be cool to some (like me) and not so much to others (like you). That way they don't piss off too many fans.

Exactly... Variants are cool in my book as long as there is significant difference. And since I do not customize, a repaint is good for me. I would only ruin Anakin trying to turn him into a Sith.

I believe it's going to the Dead figure... but why all of this secrecy? What is the big deal about a zombie? :dunno

I'm just shocked that there wasn't a Buffy exclusive! :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

Protozaius said:
I believe it's going to the Dead figure... but why all of this secrecy? What is the big deal about a zombie? :dunno

I'm just shocked that there wasn't a Buffy exclusive! :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

Just to have fun with the fans.

Well, some of us are just HUGE zombie fans... I know I've always been... from the Romero films to the rediculous Shaun of the Dead... Resident Evil (game) Even the comics, such as the Walking Dead.... Zombies have a very live fanbase...

I will always love zombies... slow moving corpses that they are...

Can someone just explain to me WHY his eyes varied in the film? I never got that? After the closeup on his eyes, they seemed to have gone back to "normal." :confused: :confused:

As for the figure, I will pass; but if they change the costuming to be weathered and such it will be great.

I am gonna have to at least try to get Lord Vader, but I will be really bummed and shopping on ebay if I miss Freddy and the Dead figure! Good luck to everybody ordering soon!

LOTRFan said:
Can someone just explain to me WHY his eyes varied in the film? I never got that? .
They wanted to show us he was...EVIL....MWHAHAHAHA !!!!!

jlcmsu said:
That's why it's called a variant. It's something that will be cool to some (like me) and not so much to others (like you). That way they don't piss off too many fans.

Don't get me wrong, Josh. I want one. If nothing else, just for the "Darth Vader" box. :D

I know. I'm just saying that this is why they will only do so much to it. That way it's just a variant and not piss off too many of the SW fans out there that like to cry about everything.

jlcmsu said:
I know. I'm just saying that this is why they will only do so much to it. That way it's just a variant and not piss off too many of the SW fans out there that like to cry about everything.

Sad but true!!

jlcmsu said:

I'll be crying like a little girl with a skinned knee if I don't get one.:lol

LOTRFan said:
Can someone just explain to me WHY his eyes varied in the film? I never got that? After the closeup on his eyes, they seemed to have gone back to "normal." :confused: :confused:

Does anyone know the official rules behind Sith eyes? I've been curious myself; and why does Dooku never have them? Is it just that you have to be 'seething with anger and hate' to get them?

Wor-Gar said:
Does anyone know the official rules behind Sith eyes? I've been curious myself; and why does Dooku never have them? Is it just that you have to be 'seething with anger and hate' to get them?

From starwars.com:

On that terrible night on Coruscant, Darth Vader became the scourge of the Jedi. He led a column of clone troopers into the heart of the Jedi Temple. They killed all those within. His eyes burning with Sith intensity, it became clear that Anakin was no longer the same hero he once was. He was firmly entrenched in darkness, even bringing his blade to snuff out the bright lives of the Jedi younglings.

https://www.starwars.com/databank/character/anakinskywalker/

Wor-Gar said:

Dooku was a chillin villain.

Yeah, okay. But is there a definitive rule?

Sidious gets Sith eyes once he becomes "deformed". Vader gets them when he's really pissed off or in a killing mood. Maul has them constantly. Dooku never has them, even when he realizes he's been tricked!

So is this ever explained in books or in lore? Or is this just another Lucas thing where we're left to explain it for him?

Wor-Gar said:
Yeah, okay. But is there a definitive rule?

Sidious gets Sith eyes once he becomes "deformed". Vader gets them when he's really pissed off or in a killing mood. Maul has them constantly. Dooku never has them, even when he realizes he's been tricked!

So is this ever explained in books or in lore? Or is this just another Lucas thing where we're left to explain it for him?

The link I put up is all I've ever seen in print, but I think you pretty much hit it - that you need to be seething with anger and rage. It definately makes sense. Maul was always full of wrath I guess, so he always had them. Dooku was always in control of himself and channelled his emotions well, so he never really boils over.

Back