Sister's tribute to her brother

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun & Ed Fan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Deborah Epps took the stage to honor her brother, Christopher, who died in one of the towers. She described him as an avid Star Wars fan, and read a poem envisioning him as the captain of a space ship carrying the other victims. "May the force be with you!," Epps said, raising her fist in the air.

I sat in my living room and the tears were rolling down my face.I looked over to see that my mom and twin brother(Darth Trafford) were also in tears.:(:(:(

The way I see it:

Shedding tear at a chick flick like Titanic or ghost Loss of man points

Shedding tears at the end of Toy story 3 because you love your toys more than Andy does No loss of man points

shedding tears hearing the tale of a man's tragic death because of a cowardly attack and you can empathise because he loved Star Wars just as much as you do: GAIN man points.

The way I see it:

Shedding tear at a chick flick like Titanic or ghost Loss of man points

Shedding tears at the end of Toy story 3 because you love your toys more than Andy does No loss of man points

shedding tears hearing the tale of a man's tragic death because of a cowardly attack and you can empathise because he loved Star Wars just as much as you do: GAIN man points.

Crying like a _____ over chick flicks: +100 estrogen points (better swing by the store for Maxipads... you're gonna need extra absorbant!).

Crying over an animated movie about toys: +50 sissy points (exception - you haven't dropped your balls yet).

Back