Single Serve Coffee Makers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ween

Wahooooo!!!!
Reaction score
Does anyone have either a Tassimo or Keurig Coffee Maker? I want to get one for my Mom for Christmas but I don't know which one to get. She has had two Senseo pots but both of those leaked terribly after just a short period of time. I can get either one of these for around $99 but I'm not sure which is the best of the two.

I got the Keurig B60. So far no problems and simple to use. Had it for a year now. I have no clue about the other brand.

I got the Keurig B60. So far no problems and simple to use. Had it for a year now. I have no clue about the other brand.

The Tassimo can make more different kinds of coffees, like lattes, etc.

I tried reading comparisons online and they're about the same.

We have the Bosch Tassimo. Pretty good little machine and does make pretty much any drink you want. Coffee, Latte, Cappuccino, Hot Chocolate.

I have a plastic filter basket that fits on top of my coffee cup. It takes #2 filters, and you pour the hot water in. If you fill it to the top with grounds, it makes a mean cup of coffee.

My sister-in-law has a Keurig, but she only keeps flavored coffee in the house, so I don't know how good it is.

I have a Mr. Coffee in my office that I paid like 15.00 for. It is like 3 years old and has never leaked a drop.

I have a Mr. Coffee in my office that I paid like 15.00 for. It is like 3 years old and has never leaked a drop.

I have a coffee maker that I paid $4.99 for 10 years ago - it's not pretty but it still makes a mean pot of coffee. :)

We have the Keurig B40 and it's really great. I don't drink coffee, but the wife does and she really likes it. I used to drink tea back before I kicked caffeine, and it made good tea too.

You can get cheaper K-cups by going through Amazon's "subscription" service. You can subscribe for one order and then cancel the subscription right away. It's kinda goofy, but it's a way to save a couple bucks.

He just said that so you wouldn't post another picture of yourself.

Didn't work......

536.jpg

Back