Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't gotten a shipping notice or delay message or anything. Are some people getting those notices already

Not a big GL fan, but I've said since day one on this that this piece would be a grail if they delivered on the promises. This piece looks unreal and I just wanted to say congrats to everyone picking this up. This piece is amazing.

He does look good. Not sure how he'll look next to Hal, however (due to Hal's size).

Hal is supposed to be significantly shorter than Sinestro. DC has Sinestro listed at 6' 7". Sinestro towers over Hal by 7". The 2 of them displayed together won't be a problem.

Does anyone have a photo of Superman next to Sinestro? I want to get an idea of how they look next to each other. The best i could do is do a quick photoshop job.

16257615969_ec32966a7e_o.jpg

Attachments

• 16257615969_ec32966a7e_o.jpg
    16257615969_ec32966a7e_o.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 251
Besides their pose, I don't see an issue. GL would be quite tall in Sinestro's pose.

I was thinking more about the pose. In my opinion, I just wished they had Hal in more of a non-leaning pose. There is no doubt though that both statues appear to be well done.

I think they go together quite well. Hal looks like he's about to wallop sinestro and sinestro has this cocky expression and stance like "bring it on"

I think they go together quite well. Hal looks like he's about to wallop sinestro and sinestro has this cocky expression and stance like "bring it on"

This. I think both poses are very reflective of the characters.

And if the face on mine looks as good as the picture posted, with the shading and great paint app, I'll be a happy camper. Shame they didn't make GL's head separate, to give the edge of his suit a better "collar" look to it.

I added my name to the waitlist for the EX, im sold on displaying him with Superman.

Back